Mac OS X shutdown

From
David Santinoli
Date:
Hello, is there any news about the Mac OS X shutdown issue?
It was discussed in a few April-May/2002 messages with the Subject
"Mac OS X: system shutdown prevents checkpoint". In short, during a
regular system shutdown on Mac OS X the postmaster is not terminated
gracefully, leading to troubles at the successive startup.
All OS X release I know of, up to the latest one (10.1.5), are prone to
this inconvenient.

Thanks,David

Re: Mac OS X shutdown

From
"Christopher Kings-Lynne"
Date:
We've got an OSX machine set up now, however we haven't had time to look
into the problem yet.

Chris