Configure issues - FreeBSD 4.5-RELEASE

From
Rod Taylor
Date:
Configure fails checking for types of arguements to accept().

Full log at: http://www.zort.ca/temp/config.log

checking sys/ipc.h presence... yes
configure: WARNING: sys/ipc.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: sys/ipc.h: check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: sys/ipc.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result
checking for sys/ipc.h... yes
checking sys/pstat.h usability... no
checking sys/pstat.h presence... no
checking for sys/pstat.h... no
checking sys/select.h usability... no
checking sys/select.h presence... yes
configure: WARNING: sys/select.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: sys/select.h: check for missing prerequisite
headers?
configure: WARNING: sys/select.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's
result
checking for sys/select.h... yes
checking sys/sem.h usability... no
checking sys/sem.h presence... yes
configure: WARNING: sys/sem.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: sys/sem.h: check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: sys/sem.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result
checking for sys/sem.h... yes
checking sys/socket.h usability... no
checking sys/socket.h presence... yes
configure: WARNING: sys/socket.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: sys/socket.h: check for missing prerequisite
headers?
configure: WARNING: sys/socket.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's
result
checking for sys/socket.h... yes
checking sys/shm.h usability... no
checking sys/shm.h presence... yes
configure: WARNING: sys/shm.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: sys/shm.h: check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: sys/shm.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result
checking for sys/shm.h... yes
checking sys/un.h usability... no
checking sys/un.h presence... yes
configure: WARNING: sys/un.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: sys/un.h: check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: sys/un.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result
checking for sys/un.h... yes
checking types of arguments for accept()... configure: error: could not
determine argument types

Re: Configure issues - FreeBSD 4.5-RELEASE

From
Peter Eisentraut
Date:
Rod Taylor writes:

> Configure fails checking for types of arguements to accept().

Fix committed.  Try again please.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net

I wrote:

> > Configure fails checking for types of arguements to accept().
>
> Fix committed.  Try again please.

OK, it needed two more fixes, but I just ran it on FreeBSD and now it
works.  I promise.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net

Re: Configure issues - FreeBSD 4.5-RELEASE

From
"Rod Taylor"
Date:
It appears to work now -- as stated.
--
Rod Taylor

Your eyes are weary from staring at the CRT. You feel sleepy. Notice
how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The
opinions stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt
otherwise.