Autoconf upgrade

From
Peter Eisentraut
Date:
I plan to upgrade to Autoconf 2.53 in the next couple of days.  If anyone
has configure changes pending or other objections, speak now.

An RPM package for Autoconf 2.53 is available at

http://www.postgresql.org/~petere/download/

You might wish to use this until your vendor comes out with one.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net

Re: Autoconf upgrade

From
Thomas Lockhart
Date:
> I plan to upgrade to Autoconf 2.53 in the next couple of days.  If anyone
> has configure changes pending or other objections, speak now.

I'm working on the integer timestamp issue, which seems to have an
autoconf component. I was hoping for feedback on the question of setting
HAVE_LONG_INT_64, HAVE_LONG_LONG_INT_64, and INT64_IS_BUSTED, how that
relates to USE_INTEGER_DATETIMES, and how much of this to push into
autoconf. istm that most of it needs to be in autoconf so that we get
these defined consistantly.
                  - Thomas