Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2002 12:08 PM
Subject: Re: BUG#599 & BUG 606 correction

The end of a define section is tested too soon during the parsing of ecpg. This patch makes sure that the parser only do the test at the end of the file being parsed.

Please apply this patch to src/interface/ecpg/preproc/pgc.l

Nicolas BAZIN
Attachment

Re: fix for BUG#599 & BUG 606

Date:

Nicolas Bazin wrote:

> Please apply patch.

[ Attachment, skipping... ]

Pennsylvania19026

Re: fix for BUG#599 & BUG 606

Date:
Patch applied by Michael Meskes.  Thanks.

Nicolas Bazin wrote:

> Please apply patch.

[ Attachment, skipping... ]

Pennsylvania19026