Finally took the plunge ...

From
"Marc G. Fournier"
Date:
Due to some other stuff that I'm workign on (namely, implementing
Spamassassin on my domains), I've finally taken the plunge into postfix

sendmail is no longer running these mailing lists, postfix now is ...
let's see if this shows any performance differences ...

Re: Finally took the plunge ...

From
"Marc G. Fournier"
Date:
Yowch ... check the headers on this puppy ... obviously held off on *this*
switch longer then I should have :(