Explicit configuration patch.

From
mlw
Date:
Well, we have a released version of PostgreSQL, I am making sure my explicit
configuration patch works on the current version of PostreSQL. It is very
controversial, I know, but if anyone wants it, let me know I will post it on
pgsql-hackers, otherwise I will post it on my site.

Re: Explicit configuration patch.

From
Peter Eisentraut
mlw writes:

> Well, we have a released version of PostgreSQL, I am making sure my explicit
> configuration patch works on the current version of PostreSQL. It is very
> controversial, I know, but if anyone wants it, let me know I will post it on
> pgsql-hackers, otherwise I will post it on my site.

We're going to put something like this into 7.3.  I've had a full summary
and proposal sitting in my mailbox for a few weeks.  Look for it on this
list soon.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net