Converting oracle data in to postgresql

From
erigeneni srinivasulu
Date:
Hello,        I am srinivas.I want to know whether there is
any possibility for importing the orclae database in
to postgresql database i.e, importing oracle data dump
file to postgresql database including all
tables,views,constraints etc,if possible please send
me the procedure for doing the oracle to postgresql
conversion of data

Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/

Re: Converting oracle data in to postgresql

From
"Christopher Kings-Lynne"
Date:
Hi,