Open items

Date:
P O S T G R E S Q L
                         7 . 2  O P E N    I T E M S

Current at ftp://candle.pha.pa.us/pub/postgresql/open_items.

Source Code Changes
-------------------
Fix geometry expected files
Complete timestamp/current changes
PLPython security fix
Remove beta1 directory from snapshot
Fix octet_length() for TOAST values

Documentation Changes
---------------------
Build manual pages
Complete timestamp/current changes
Fix documentation build

Pennsylvania19026

Re: Open items

Date:
> PLPython security fix

That's done, unless Kevin or Brad come back with corrections to my
merge of their patches.

Another thing I'm concerned about is Bernd Tegge's report of regression
test failure on Alpha/Tru64, but since I failed to duplicate the problem
on Alpha/Linux, there's not much I can do about it at the moment.
        regards, tom lane

Re: Open items

Date:
> > PLPython security fix
>
> That's done, unless Kevin or Brad come back with corrections to my
> merge of their patches.

Updated.  I forgot to remove it.

Pennsylvania19026

Re: Open items

From
Alessio Bragadini
Tom Lane wrote:

> Another thing I'm concerned about is Bernd Tegge's report of regression
> test failure on Alpha/Tru64

Yes, I have them too. Unfortunately, I didn't have time to look into it
with more attention and I didn't want to report just "I have regression
test errors"...

--
Alessio F. Bragadini        alessio@albourne.com
APL Financial Services        http://village.albourne.com

"It is more complicated than you think"    -- The Eighth Networking Truth from RFC 1925