Mozilla 1.0 release soon?

Date:
Here is a message about finding a target date for Mozilla's 1.0 release.
I found the article sobering:
http://www.mozillazine.org/articles/article1958.html

Pennsylvania19026

Re: Mozilla 1.0 release soon?

From
Thomas Lockhart
Date:
> I found the article sobering:

It is commonly thought that one should be sober at least part of every
day, so it isn't entirely clear whether you consider this good or bad.

Oh, maybe that isn't what you meant? ;)
                    - Thomas

Re: Re: Mozilla 1.0 release soon?

Date:
> > I found the article sobering:
>
> It is commonly thought that one should be sober at least part of every
> day, so it isn't entirely clear whether you consider this good or bad.
>
> Oh, maybe that isn't what you meant? ;)

I read it and thought, "Wow, that seems like a royal mess."

I am sure someone will chime in and say it isn't, and perhaps it isn't.
It just sounded that way to me.

I know we have a challenge to put out each release, but their challenges
seem almost overwhelming to me.

Pennsylvania19026