typo in psql's help

From
Vince Vielhaber
Date:
postgresql=> \h create table
Command:     CREATE TABLE
Syntax:
CREATE [ TEMPORARY | TEMP ] TABLE table (   column type   [ NULL | NOT NULL ] [ UNIQUE ] [ DEFAULT value ]
[column_constraint_clause| PRIMARY KEY } [ ... ] ]                                           ^
Thisshould be a ]   |

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH    email: vev@michvhf.com    http://www.pop4.net        56K Nationwide Dialup from $16.00/mo
atPop4 Networking       Online Campground Directory    http://www.camping-usa.com      Online Giftshop Superstore