CVSup not working!

From
"V. M."
Date:
cvsup -L 2 postgres.cvsup
Parsing supfile "postgres.cvsup"
Connecting to postgresql.org
Cannot connect to postgresql.org: Connection refused
Will retry at 22:31:23
----------------------------------
# This file represents the standard CVSup distribution file
# for the PostgreSQL ORDBMS project
# Modified by lockhart@alumni.caltech.edu 1997-08-28
# - Point to my local snapshot source tree
# - Pull the full CVS repository, not just the latest snapshot
#
# Defaults that apply to all the collections
*default host=postgresql.org
*default compress
*default release=cvs
*default delete use-rel-suffix
# enable the following line to get the latest snapshot
#*default tag=.
# enable the following line to get whatever was specified above or by
default
# at the date specified below
#*default date=97.08.29.00.00.00

# base directory points to where CVSup will store its 'bookmarks' file(s)
# will create subdirectory sup/
#*default base=/opt/postgres # /usr/local/pgsql
*default base=/usr/local/cvsroot

# prefix directory points to where CVSup will store the actual
distribution(s)
*default prefix=/usr/local/cvsroot

# complete distribution, including all below
pgsql

# individual distributions vs 'the whole thing'
# pgsql-doc
# pgsql-perl5
# pgsql-src

Re: CVSup not working!

From
Thomas Lockhart
Date:
> cvsup -L 2 postgres.cvsup
> Parsing supfile "postgres.cvsup"
> Connecting to postgresql.org
> Cannot connect to postgresql.org: Connection refused
> Will retry at 22:31:23

Me too. Marc, could you take a peek at it? cvsupd seems to be gone or
port blocked or ??
                      - Thomas

Re: CVSup not working!

From
The Hermit Hacker

most odd ... its set to start on rebooted, but either it went down on its
own, or didn't ... restarted now, let me know if its not working ...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org