Replication Docs..

From
bpalmer
Date:
I'm starting to throw together a web site relating to postgresql
replication,  trying to bring together the ideas we have thrown around so
far.  If anyone has any good docs (on replication not relating to
postgresq too),  please send me the links.

Thanks.
- Brandon

b. palmer,  bpalmer@crimelabs.net
pgp:  www.crimelabs.net/bpalmer.pgp5

Re: Replication Docs..

From
Joel Burton
Date:
On Thu, 3 May 2001, bpalmer wrote:

> I'm starting to throw together a web site relating to postgresql
> replication,  trying to bring together the ideas we have thrown around so
> far.  If anyone has any good docs (on replication not relating to
> postgresq too),  please send me the links.

Collaborate w/Justin -- he has information about replication up at
techdocs.postgresql.org now.

Joel Burton   <jburton@scw.org>

Re: Replication Docs..

Date:
> I'm starting to throw together a web site relating to postgresql
> replication,  trying to bring together the ideas we have thrown around so
> far.  If anyone has any good docs (on replication not relating to
> postgresq too),  please send me the links.

You may want to take a look at:
http://greatbridge.org/project/pgreplication/projdisplay.php

and especially here:
http://www.greatbridge.org/genpage?replication_top