Patch application

Date:
I have created an FTP file containing all ourstanding patches.  It is
at:

    ftp://candle.pha.pa.us/pub/postgresql/patches.mbox

I will keep this updated so people know their patches are in the queue
and have not been forgotten.  I may also use this to ask people for
patch review.

Can someone suggest a nice web frontend CGI script to a mbox file, one
that shows sender/subject/date, etc?  I don't need to search or modify
the messages, just display them.

Re: Patch application

From
Roberto Mello
Date:
On Wed, Mar 21, 2001 at 10:54:46AM -0500, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Can someone suggest a nice web frontend CGI script to a mbox file, one
> that shows sender/subject/date, etc?  I don't need to search or modify
> the messages, just display them.

    Run mhonarc on the mbox. It will create HTML files from it. Example
(using the Debian lists-archives package) can be seen at
http://fslc.usu.edu/archives

    -Roberto
--
+----| http://fslc.usu.edu USU Free Software & GNU/Linux Club|------+
  Roberto Mello - Computer Science, USU - http://www.brasileiro.net

Re: Patch application

Date:
> On Wed, Mar 21, 2001 at 10:54:46AM -0500, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> >
> > Can someone suggest a nice web frontend CGI script to a mbox file, one
> > that shows sender/subject/date, etc?  I don't need to search or modify
> > the messages, just display them.
>
>     Run mhonarc on the mbox. It will create HTML files from it. Example
> (using the Debian lists-archives package) can be seen at
> http://fslc.usu.edu/archives

Yes, I am looking at mhonarc right now.  That is what I will use.

Re: Patch application

From
The Hermit Hacker
Date:
On Wed, 21 Mar 2001, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> I have created an FTP file containing all ourstanding patches.  It is
> at:
>
>     ftp://candle.pha.pa.us/pub/postgresql/patches.mbox
>
> I will keep this updated so people know their patches are in the queue
> and have not been forgotten.  I may also use this to ask people for
> patch review.
>
> Can someone suggest a nice web frontend CGI script to a mbox file, one
> that shows sender/subject/date, etc?  I don't need to search or modify
> the messages, just display them.

would could make a read-only to public, write only to you, mailbox on
mail.postgresql.org that ppl could access with IMAP ...

Re: Patch application

Date:
> On Wed, 21 Mar 2001, Bruce Momjian wrote:
>
> > I have created an FTP file containing all ourstanding patches.  It is
> > at:
> >
> >     ftp://candle.pha.pa.us/pub/postgresql/patches.mbox
> >
> > I will keep this updated so people know their patches are in the queue
> > and have not been forgotten.  I may also use this to ask people for
> > patch review.
> >
> > Can someone suggest a nice web frontend CGI script to a mbox file, one
> > that shows sender/subject/date, etc?  I don't need to search or modify
> > the messages, just display them.
>
> would could make a read-only to public, write only to you, mailbox on
> mail.postgresql.org that ppl could access with IMAP ...

I actually finished.  It is at:

This URL will reindex if I make any changes to the mailbox file.