FATAL 2: XLogFlush: request is not satisfied

From
Christopher Sawtell
Date:
Greetings,
 I'm getting errors as a result of making queries. The attached log from
the last two queries gives an idea as to what is happening.
 I suspect I must have done something bad when I upgraded via cvsup.
 Does this mean that I should do an initdb?

--
Sincerely etc.,
NAME       Christopher SawtellCELL PHONE 021 257 4451ICQ UIN    45863470EMAIL      csawtell @ xtra . co . nzCNOTES

Re: FATAL 2: XLogFlush: request is not satisfied

Date:
Christopher Sawtell <csawtell@xtra.co.nz> writes:
>   I'm getting errors as a result of making queries. The attached log from
> the last two queries gives an idea as to what is happening.

Hmmm ... you were the one who did the pg_resetxlog bit today, right?
I have a feeling I missed something in that.  Back to the drawing
board...

>   Does this mean that I should do an initdb?

Afraid so.  Sorry about that.  You should be able to do a clean dump at
least.
        regards, tom lane