http access to ftp.postgresql.org files

From
Zeugswetter Andreas SB
Date:
I am having some problems with our proxy server (wget times out on header)
and would like to know whether it would be possible to install http access
to the snapshots and other download files ?

This would probably also benefit others, no ?

Thanks
Andreas

Re: http access to ftp.postgresql.org files

From
Vince Vielhaber
Date:
On Mon, 26 Feb 2001, Zeugswetter Andreas SB wrote:

> I am having some problems with our proxy server (wget times out on header)
> and would like to know whether it would be possible to install http access
> to the snapshots and other download files ?
>
> This would probably also benefit others, no ?

See if this works:  http://www.postgresql.org/ftpsite/

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH    email: vev@michvhf.com    http://www.pop4.net128K ISDN from $22.00/mo - 56K Dialup from
$16.00/moat Pop4 Networking       Online Campground Directory    http://www.camping-usa.com      Online Giftshop
Superstore   http://www.cloudninegifts.com

Re: http access to ftp.postgresql.org files

From
"Mitch Vincent"
Date:
Just an FYI -- It works well from behind my proxy..

-Mitch