CORBA?

From
JP Sugarbroad
Date:
Well... still no CORBA? I thought someone would pick it up... then
again, I haven't seen that many people using it. JDBC seems to be more
popular...

P.S. Cc: me, I'm not on the list.

--
Taral <taral@taral.net>
Please use PGP/GPG to send me mail.

Re: CORBA?

From
Peter Mount
Date:
At 22:27 06/02/01 -0600, JP Sugarbroad wrote:
>Well... still no CORBA? I thought someone would pick it up... then
>again, I haven't seen that many people using it. JDBC seems to be more
>popular...

going by the amount of emails I get it is ;-)

PS: There's several corba bits floating around, but there is some
Corba/JDBC stuff new for 7.1 (finishing touches to it at the moment).

Peter