MySQL conversion utility

From
Thomas Lockhart
Date:
I've committed to contrib/mysql/ a utility called mysql2pgsql to help
with database conversions from MySQL. It requires perl5 and not much
else besides a MySQL schema dump file.

Thanks to Tim Perdue for testing and feedback.
                      - Thomas

Re: MySQL conversion utility

From
"Mike Sears"
Date:
where and is this already availiable?

Mike

Date:
> where and is this already availiable?

It is already in the current PostgreSQL code tree, to be included in the
7.1 release. I can get it posted elsewhere if you would find that
helpful.
                      - Thomas