suggest remove of elog in xlog.c

From
Zeugswetter Andreas SB
Date:
I suggest to remove the following elog from line 943 of xlog.c.
It does not give real useful info and is repeated for each checkpoint,
thus filling the log of an otherwise idle server.
                       elog(LOG, "MoveOfflineLogs: skip %s", xlde->d_name);

DEBUG:  MoveOfflineLogs: skip 0000000000000001

Greetings :-)
Andreas

RE: suggest remove of elog in xlog.c

From
"Mikheev, Vadim"
Date:
> I suggest to remove the following elog from line 943 of xlog.c.
> It does not give real useful info and is repeated for each checkpoint,
> thus filling the log of an otherwise idle server.
>
>                         elog(LOG, "MoveOfflineLogs: skip %s",
> xlde->d_name);
>
> DEBUG:  MoveOfflineLogs: skip 0000000000000001
>
> Greetings :-)

No problems -:)

Vadim