AW: Final proposal for resolving C-vs-newC issue

From
Zeugswetter Andreas SB
Date:
> > At 17:16 19/11/00 -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> >>
> http://www.postgresql.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/src/backend/utils/fmgr/README

Yes, this is now an imho very much improved way to go :-)

I would probably have used the "parameter style" extension to create function,
but that is imho not an important issue.

Thanks especially for the "standard C function" handler.

Andreas

Re: AW: Final proposal for resolving C-vs-newC issue

Date:

> > > At 17:16 19/11/00 -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> > >>
> > http://www.postgresql.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/src/backend/utils/fmgr/README
> >

> Yes, this is now an imho very much improved way to go :-)
>
> I would probably have used the "parameter style" extension to create function,
> but that is imho not an important issue.
>
> Thanks especially for the "standard C function" handler.

The other nice thing about this is that we can make make the new style
standard at some point, so the macros are not even required.

Pennsylvania19026