PHPBuilder article -- Postgres vs MySQL

From
Michael Fork
Date:
Thought this may be of interest to some...

http://www.phpbuilder.com/columns/tim20001112.php3

Michael Fork - CCNA - MCP - A+
Network Support - Toledo Internet Access - Toledo Ohio

Re: [GENERAL] PHPBuilder article -- Postgres vs MySQL

From
"Poul L. Christiansen"
Date:
And now it's on www.slashdot.org ...

Poul L. Christiansen

Michael Fork wrote:

> Thought this may be of interest to some...
>
> http://www.phpbuilder.com/columns/tim20001112.php3
>
> Michael Fork - CCNA - MCP - A+
> Network Support - Toledo Internet Access - Toledo Ohio

Re: PHPBuilder article -- Postgres vs MySQL

From
Don Baccus
Date:
At 11:38 PM 11/12/00 -0500, Michael Fork wrote:
>Thought this may be of interest to some...
>
>http://www.phpbuilder.com/columns/tim20001112.php3

I just submitted it to slashdot, what the heck :)

- Don Baccus, Portland OR <dhogaza@pacifier.com>
  http://donb.photo.net.