V7.0.3 Released! - According to ZDNet

From
"Trewern, Ben"
Date:
true.If it is did I miss the announcement!  If its not ready for release then some people may be using software that

Re: V7.0.3 Released! - According to ZDNet

From
"Marc G. Fournier"
Date:
It has not been officially released yet ... whoever released such did so
pre-maturely ... we don't even have a link to it from the web site yet ...

Marc G. Fournier                               scrappy@hub.org
Systems Administrator @ hub.org
scrappy@{postgresql|isc}.org                       ICQ#7615664