The next release

From
Peter Mount
Date:
When is the next release due to go out?

With the recent move, and work having to take priority, I've been sort of
out of the loop a bit. Anyhow, I've got a lot of catching up to do,
especially with a few patches that need to be checked and committed.

Peter

--
Peter Mount
Enterprise Support Officer, Maidstone Borough Council

Re: The next release

From
The Hermit Hacker
Date:
looking at Beta in late October or so ... as always, not set in stone
... :)

On Mon, 4 Sep 2000, Peter Mount wrote:

> When is the next release due to go out?
>
> With the recent move, and work having to take priority, I've been sort of
> out of the loop a bit. Anyhow, I've got a lot of catching up to do,
> especially with a few patches that need to be checked and committed.
>
> Peter
>
> --
> Peter Mount
> Enterprise Support Officer, Maidstone Borough Council
> Email: petermount@maidstone.gov.uk
> WWW: http://www.maidstone.gov.uk
> All views expressed within this email are not the views of Maidstone Borough
> Council

Systems Administrator @ hub.org

Re: The next release

Date:
Peter Mount <petermount@maidstone.gov.uk> writes:
> When is the next release due to go out?

I believe the plan for 7.1 is beta ~ 1 Oct, release ~ 1 Nov,
Lord willin' an' the creek don't rise...
        regards, tom lane