CORBA / libpq

From
Adriaan Joubert
Date:
Hi,
   has anybody used libpq from a CORBA server? I've got a server
(omniORB3) and try to write data to the database from the server. libpq
seems to receive incorrect messages from the backend ("Backend message
type 0x50 arrived while idle"). As this is intermittent I'm wondering
whether libpq is picking up messages intended for the CORBA server
rather than for itself.

Has anybody else done this before and knows whether this works or not?
There isn't an alternative to using libpq, is there?

Thanks,

Adriaan

Re: CORBA / libpq

From
Alex Pilosov
Date:
Sounds like you are doing something seriously wrong. (Such as connecting
to a wrong machine or a wrong port, confusing hell out of libpq).

libpq opens a new tcp connection to server, and it is impossible for it to
pick up corba traffic....

-alex