HEADS UP: CVSROOT location changed ...

From
The Hermit Hacker
Date:
Tom reminded me tonight that after moving everything else over to a
dedicated drive, I forgot all about our cvs repository ... that is now
moved.  Instead of the old /usr/local/cvsroot directory, you now need to
set your CVSROOT to use /home/projects/pgsql/cvsroot instead ...

I just tested it and it appears to work okay ... please let me know if
there are any problems ...

Systems Administrator @ hub.org

Re: HEADS UP: CVSROOT location changed ...

From
Peter Eisentraut
Date:
The Hermit Hacker writes:

> Instead of the old /usr/local/cvsroot directory, you now need to set
> your CVSROOT to use /home/projects/pgsql/cvsroot instead ...

So that means I have to do a new checkout (or manual surgery on
CVS/Repository et al.)?