broken links on http://www.postgresql.org/doxlist.html

From
Jim Mercer
Date:
most of the first set of documents are not found.

Not Found

The requested URL /docs/user/index.html was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the
request.

Apache/1.3.9 Ben-SSL/1.37 Server at www.postgresql.org Port 80

--
[ Jim Mercer                 jim@reptiles.org              +1 416 410-5633 ]
[          Reptilian Research -- Longer Life through Colder Blood          ]

Re: broken links on http://www.postgresql.org/doxlist.html

From
Vince Vielhaber

disk crash.  still restoring.

Vince.

Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH    email: vev@michvhf.com    http://www.pop4.net128K ISDN from $22.00/mo - 56K Dialup from
$16.00/moat Pop4 Networking       Online Campground Directory    http://www.camping-usa.com      Online Giftshop
Superstore   http://www.cloudninegifts.com

Re: broken links on http://www.postgresql.org/doxlist.html

From
Thomas Lockhart
Date:
> disk crash.  still restoring.

Does that make it easier or harder to roll out your new site
organization?

Let us know if we can help...
                - Thomas

South Pasadena, California

Date:
On Tue, 16 May 2000, Thomas Lockhart wrote:

> > disk crash.  still restoring.
>
> Does that make it easier or harder to roll out your new site
> organization?
>
> Let us know if we can help...

Harder, I'm headed outa town Wed morning and am nowhere near ready to
go.  Just now got one machine going so perhaps I'm begining to see
light at the end of the tunnel.   I figure sometime in early June on
the new stuff - hopefully sooner, but it's hard to say right now.

BTW, the documentation seems to be gone from the website, will that
regenerate itself tonite?  (of course it may have already, I haven't
looked in the last couple of hours)

Vince.