User's Lounge and Developer's Corner

From
Vince Vielhaber
Date:
I've begun work on the User's Lounge and Developer's Corner.  EVERYONE
have a look and let me know if there's things to be added - I already
know some links don't work, in come cases it's intentional.  The URLs
are:

http://www.postgresql.org/users-lounge/index.html
http://www.postgresql.org/devel-corner/index.html

Send suggestions to webmaster@postgresql.org

NOTE: it may not look good on a cell fone, but that may change!

Vince.  Daytonbound in less than one week! Who else is going?
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH    email: vev@michvhf.com    http://www.pop4.net128K ISDN from $22.00/mo - 56K Dialup from
$16.00/moat Pop4 Networking       Online Campground Directory    http://www.camping-usa.com      Online Giftshop
Superstore   http://www.cloudninegifts.com

Re: User's Lounge and Developer's Corner

From
Benjamin Adida
Date:
on 5/11/00 1:32 PM, Vince Vielhaber at vev@michvhf.com wrote:

> I've begun work on the User's Lounge and Developer's Corner.  EVERYONE
> have a look and let me know if there's things to be added - I already
> know some links don't work, in come cases it's intentional.  The URLs
> are:

I think it's great to have a community of users for PostgreSQL. Why not use
OpenACS? We've got a solid system, runs on top of PG7.0.... We'll help set
it up if you need it!

-Ben

Re: User's Lounge and Developer's Corner

From
"Marc G. Fournier"
Date:
On Thu, 11 May 2000, Benjamin Adida wrote:

> on 5/11/00 1:32 PM, Vince Vielhaber at vev@michvhf.com wrote:
>

> > I've begun work on the User's Lounge and Developer's Corner.  EVERYONE
> > have a look and let me know if there's things to be added - I already
> > know some links don't work, in come cases it's intentional.  The URLs
> > are:
>
> I think it's great to have a community of users for PostgreSQL. Why
> not use OpenACS? We've got a solid system, runs on top of PG7.0....
> We'll help set it up if you need it!

Will OpenACS run on Apache?

Re: User's Lounge and Developer's Corner

Date:
> on 5/11/00 1:32 PM, Vince Vielhaber at vev@michvhf.com wrote:
>

> > I've begun work on the User's Lounge and Developer's Corner.  EVERYONE
> > have a look and let me know if there's things to be added - I already
> > know some links don't work, in come cases it's intentional.  The URLs
> > are:
>
> I think it's great to have a community of users for PostgreSQL. Why not use
> OpenACS? We've got a solid system, runs on top of PG7.0.... We'll help set
> it up if you need it!

Now there's a great idea!

Pennsylvania19026

Date:
On Thu, 11 May 2000, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> > on 5/11/00 1:32 PM, Vince Vielhaber at vev@michvhf.com wrote:
> >

> > > I've begun work on the User's Lounge and Developer's Corner.  EVERYONE
> > > have a look and let me know if there's things to be added - I already
> > > know some links don't work, in come cases it's intentional.  The URLs
> > > are:
> >
> > I think it's great to have a community of users for PostgreSQL. Why not use
> > OpenACS? We've got a solid system, runs on top of PG7.0.... We'll help set
> > it up if you need it!
>
> Now there's a great idea!

That it would, if it could work with Apache ... but, I believe Don Baccus
mentioend that it can't even co-exist on the same machine as Apache :(

Benjamin ... ?