Binary cursor header changed from 20 to 16 Bytes?

From
"G. Anthony Reina"
Date:
We have been having some trouble with our C programs that access the SQL
database since upgrading from PostgreSQL 6.4.2 to 6.5.1. It looks as
though the header size for the binary cursor has changed from 20 bytes
to 16 bytes. Can anyone confirm this?

-Tony

Re: [HACKERS] Binary cursor header changed from 20 to 16 Bytes?

Date:
"G. Anthony Reina" <reina@nsi.edu> writes:
> We have been having some trouble with our C programs that access the SQL
> database since upgrading from PostgreSQL 6.4.2 to 6.5.1. It looks as
> though the header size for the binary cursor has changed from 20 bytes
> to 16 bytes. Can anyone confirm this?

No ... I'm pretty sure that nothing has changed in the FE/BE protocol
since 6.4.  What do you mean by "header size for the binary cursor"?
        regards, tom lane