v6.4.3beta3 ...

From
The Hermit Hacker
Date:
Is now available for testing...

Under FreeBSD 3.0-STABLE, it compiles cleanly, with the fullowing failed
regression tests:

int8 .. failed
float8 .. failed
geometry .. failed
create_function_2 .. failed
triggers .. failed
sanity_check .. failed
misc .. failed
alter_table .. failed
plpgsql .. failed

Will be looking into those, but I believe those ones are pretty
standard...

Would like to get v6.4.3 out the door over the next couple of days, so
please test it on the various other platforms ...

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org

Re: [HACKERS] v6.4.3beta3 ...

From
Vince Vielhaber
Date:
On Thu, 4 Mar 1999, The Hermit Hacker wrote:

> Is now available for testing...
>
> Under FreeBSD 3.0-STABLE, it compiles cleanly, with the fullowing failed
> regression tests:
>
> int8 .. failed

I'm wondering if this could have something to do with the %qd vs %lld
thing.  IIRC on the FreeBSD-Hackers list there was some chat about
that recently and FreeBSD treats %lld as %ld.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH   email: vev@michvhf.com   flame-mail: /dev/null      # include <std/disclaimers.h>
       TEAM-OS2       Online Campground Directory    http://www.camping-usa.com      Online Giftshop Superstore
http://www.cloudninegifts.com

Re: [HACKERS] v6.4.3beta3 ...

From
The Hermit Hacker
Already fixed :)

On Thu, 4 Mar 1999, Vince Vielhaber wrote:

> On Thu, 4 Mar 1999, The Hermit Hacker wrote:
>

> > Is now available for testing...
> >
> > Under FreeBSD 3.0-STABLE, it compiles cleanly, with the fullowing failed
> > regression tests:
> >
> > int8 .. failed
>
> I'm wondering if this could have something to do with the %qd vs %lld
> thing.  IIRC on the FreeBSD-Hackers list there was some chat about
> that recently and FreeBSD treats %lld as %ld.
>
> Vince.
> Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH   email: vev@michvhf.com   flame-mail: /dev/null
>        # include <std/disclaimers.h>                   TEAM-OS2
>         Online Campground Directory    http://www.camping-usa.com
>        Online Giftshop Superstore    http://www.cloudninegifts.com

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org

Re: [HACKERS] v6.4.3beta3 ...

From
Tatsuo Ishii
Date:
> Is now available for testing...

Where can I get that?
ftp://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/postgresql.snapshot.tar.gz ?

> Under FreeBSD 3.0-STABLE, it compiles cleanly, with the fullowing failed
> regression tests:
>
> int8 .. failed
> float8 .. failed
> geometry .. failed

I'm not sure above but...

> create_function_2 .. failed
> triggers .. failed
> sanity_check .. failed
> misc .. failed
> alter_table .. failed
> plpgsql .. failed
>
> Will be looking into those, but I believe those ones are pretty
> standard...

I think those ones have been already fixed by a port maintainer. If
you are interested, please let me know. I will manage to contact to
him.
--
Tatsuo Ishii