FOR UPDATE question

From
Michael Meskes
Date:
Vadim changed the parser to allow FOR UPDATE for all queries except those
for which QueryIsRule is set to true. Does that mean we allow FOR UPDATE for
unions etc? Or do all these cases set QueryIsRule?

Michael
Email: Michael.Meskes@gmx.net          | Use PostgreSQL!

Re: [HACKERS] FOR UPDATE question

From
Vadim Mikheev
Date:
Michael Meskes wrote:

> Vadim changed the parser to allow FOR UPDATE for all queries except those
> for which QueryIsRule is set to true. Does that mean we allow FOR UPDATE for
> unions etc? Or do all these cases set QueryIsRule? ^^^^^^^^^^
No. I just moved tests from gram.y to analyze.c and rewrite system.

Vadim