Returned mail: User unknown

From
Mail Delivery Subsystem
Date:
The original message was received at Tue, 24 Nov 1998 16:05:20 -0800 (PST)
from hotzmac [137.78.84.130]
  ----- The following addresses have delivery notifications -----
<psql-ports@postgresql.org>  (unrecoverable error)
... while talking to postgresql.org.:
>>> RCPT To:<psql-ports@postgresql.org>
<<< 550 <psql-ports@postgresql.org>... User unknown
550 <psql-ports@postgresql.org>... User unknown

Reporting-MTA: dns; hotzsun.jpl.nasa.gov
Received-From-MTA: DNS; hotzmac
Arrival-Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 16:05:20 -0800 (PST)

Final-Recipient: RFC822; psql-ports@postgresql.org
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: DNS; postgresql.org
Diagnostic-Code: SMTP; 550 <psql-ports@postgresql.org>... User unknown
Last-Attempt-Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 16:05:40 -0800 (PST)