makefiles/Makefile.linux of 2/15 snapshop

From
t-ishii@sra.co.jp
Date:
Hi,

Why does makefiles/Makefile.linux have this CFLAGS:

CFLAGS = -I$(SRCDIR)/include -I/usr/include/ncurses -
I/usr/include/readline -Dlinuxalpha -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -O2 -
fomit-frame-pointer

now every linux box seems to be Alpla?
--
Tatsuo Ishii
t-ishii@sra.co.jp

Re: [HACKERS] makefiles/Makefile.linux of 2/15 snapshop

From
"Thomas G. Lockhart"
Date:
> Why does makefiles/Makefile.linux have this CFLAGS:
>
> CFLAGS = -I$(SRCDIR)/include -I/usr/include/ncurses -
> I/usr/include/readline -Dlinuxalpha -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -O2 -
> fomit-frame-pointer
>
> now every linux box seems to be Alpla?

That is a known "feature". Marc, are you going to back out the last
changes or should I put in a new version from a few days ago?

                                                 - Tom

Re: [HACKERS] makefiles/Makefile.linux of 2/15 snapshop

From
The Hermit Hacker
Date:
On Tue, 17 Feb 1998, Thomas G. Lockhart wrote:

> > Why does makefiles/Makefile.linux have this CFLAGS:
> >
> > CFLAGS = -I$(SRCDIR)/include -I/usr/include/ncurses -
> > I/usr/include/readline -Dlinuxalpha -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -O2 -
> > fomit-frame-pointer
> >
> > now every linux box seems to be Alpla?
>
> That is a known "feature". Marc, are you going to back out the last
> changes or should I put in a new version from a few days ago?

    Put in a new version...:)