Function in PostgreSQL

From
Sachin Srivastava

Do you know if it is possible to create a function in postgres that has errors in the syntax of the creation sql? It would help our conversion process if we could get all of our various functions present in postgres even if they aren’t in 100% working shape. Is there any way to ignore errors on object creation?

Please suggest?

Regards,

SS

Re: Function in PostgreSQL

From
Albe Laurenz
Date:
Sachin Srivastava wrote:
> Do you know if it is possible to create a function in postgres that has errors in the syntax of the
> creation sql? It would help our conversion process if we could get all of our various functions
> present in postgres even if they aren’t in 100% working shape. Is there any way to ignore errors on
> object creation?

I am not 100% sure what you mean, but does

SET check_function_bodies=off;

fix your problem?

Yours,
Laurenz Albe