PGConf NYC 2015 videos

From
Lukas Lehner
Date:
Hi

Where can I download PGConf NYC 2015 videos? Was there a recording?

I live in Europe. Please point me to torrent link.

There are lots of interesting talks.

Lukas

Re: PGConf NYC 2015 videos

From
Jim Mlodgenski

On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 9:24 AM, Lukas Lehner <weblehner@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi

Where can I download PGConf NYC 2015 videos? Was there a recording?

Yes, the talks were recorded. There was a lot of content so we are still working on getting everything together. We hope to have them up soon.

I live in Europe. Please point me to torrent link.

There are lots of interesting talks.

Lukas

Re: PGConf NYC 2015 videos

From
Yves Dorfsman
Date:
On 2015-05-13 07:37, Jim Mlodgenski wrote:

> Yes, the talks were recorded. There was a lot of content so we are still
> working on getting everything together. We hope to have them up soon.

Will you be posting on this list when they are ready?

--
http://yves.zioup.com
gpg: 4096R/32B0F416

Re: PGConf NYC 2015 videos

From
Jim Mlodgenski

On 2015-05-13 07:37, Jim Mlodgenski wrote:

> Yes, the talks were recorded. There was a lot of content so we are still
> working on getting everything together. We hope to have them up soon.

Will you be posting on this list when they are ready?

We were not planning on posting to -general because to me it seems off topic, but if no one objects we can. We were planning on announcing it through the normal social media channels for the conference like the @PGConfUS Twitter handle.

Re: PGConf NYC 2015 videos

From
Lukas Lehner
Date:
We were not planning on posting to -general because to me it seems off topic, but if no one objects we can. We were planning on announcing it through the normal social media channels for the conference like the @PGConfUS Twitter handle.

Will there be a torrent? Or only closed source Youtube? How do you distribute the videos?

Re: PGConf NYC 2015 videos

From
Adrian Klaver
Date:
On 05/13/2015 06:50 AM, Jim Mlodgenski wrote:

> On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 9:43 AM, Yves Dorfsman <yves@zioup.com
> <mailto:yves@zioup.com>> wrote:
>
>     On 2015-05-13 07:37, Jim Mlodgenski wrote:
>     >
>     > Yes, the talks were recorded. There was a lot of content so we are still
>     > working on getting everything together. We hope to have them up soon.
>     >

>     Will you be posting on this list when they are ready?
>

> We were not planning on posting to -general because to me it seems off
> topic, but if no one objects we can. We were planning on announcing it
> through the normal social media channels for the conference like
> the @PGConfUS Twitter handle.

Generally announcements go through -announce.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com