RPM building tools and info missing?

From
Bill Moran
Date:
I might need to roll a custom PostgreSQL server RPM for my current
job.

Looking here:
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/RPM_Packaging

The link to the specfiles and other data at
http://svn.pgrpms.org/repo/ gives a 404. I found a few other
pieces on the internet suggesting the same URL, and can't find
any information on why that sit is down or where it might have
gone to.

Is this a temporary outage? Or has the RPM data moved somewhere
else and isn't documented yet? Any help is appreciated.

--
Bill Moran

Re: RPM building tools and info missing?

From
Peter Eisentraut
Date:
On 5/9/15 10:47 AM, Bill Moran wrote:
> https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/RPM_Packaging
>
> The link to the specfiles and other data at
> http://svn.pgrpms.org/repo/ gives a 404.

It's been move to git.  I have updated the wiki page with the new URL.