Windows installer

From
Tim Rowe
Date:
Is the Windows graphical installer still available? The "download" link from http://www.postgresql.org/download/windows/ gives a "Page not found" error.

--
Tim Rowe

Re: Windows installer

From
John McKown
Date:
Interesting. I can bring that page up on my work system. I clicked on
it from your email address just now. My work PC is running Windows 7.
My email reader is the web based reader at mail.google.com. I'm using
Google Chrome browser.

--
If you sent twitter messages while exploring, are you on a textpedition?

Maranatha! <><
John McKown

Re: Windows installer

From
John McKown
Date:
OOPS, I clicked on the download link on that page to go to:
http://www.enterprisedb.com/products-services-training/pgdownload#windows
and _it_ said "Down for Maintenance" But had a link to:
http://get.enterprisedb.com/postgresql/postgresql-9.3.4-3-windows.exe
http://get.enterprisedb.com/postgresql/postgresql-9.3.4-3-windows-x64.exe

clicking on the second of those downloaded an exe, which I have not
tried to run because I'd catch hell from our security people for doing
it.

--
If you sent twitter messages while exploring, are you on a textpedition?

Maranatha! <><
John McKown

Re: Windows installer

From
Tim Rowe
Date:
It now comes up with a maintenance page for me (with installation links), so that's ok, something is happening. It looks as if I just chose a bad time to install Postgres. Thanks :)