Fwd: Regarding pg_stat_statements

From
Sreerama Manoj

      As we know that "pg_stat_statements" will monitor the queries after normalizing the queries(Removes the values present in query). I want to know is there a way to store those normalized values because I want to check the type of data(values) ,range of data that is being hit to the database. I am using Postgres 9.4

Re: Fwd: Regarding pg_stat_statements

From
Matthew McGuire
Date:
You can set log_min_duration_statement = 0 to log every statement.