Sequences not moved to new tablespace

From
Guillaume Drolet
Date:
Hello,

I moved all my tables and indexes from one tablespace to pg_default using

ALTER TABLE ... SET TABLESPACE pg_default;
ALTER INDEX ... SET TABLESPACE pg_default;

Some 2500 files were moved to pg_default but 461 files remain in the tablespace and so I cannot drop it.

When I query, for example:

SELECT oid, relname, relkind FROM pg_catalog.pg_class
WHERE oid IN (943602, 2650968, 2650971);

I see that most of these files are sequences. Why didn't they get moved and how can I move them to pg_default (and all other remaining files) so that I can drop the tablespace?

Thanks!

Re: Sequences not moved to new tablespace

From
Adrian Klaver
Date:
On 02/23/2015 10:08 AM, Guillaume Drolet wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I moved all my tables and indexes from one tablespace to pg_default using
>
> ALTER TABLE ... SET TABLESPACE pg_default;
> ALTER INDEX ... SET TABLESPACE pg_default;
>
> Some 2500 files were moved to pg_default but 461 files remain in the
> tablespace and so I cannot drop it.
>
> When I query, for example:
>
> SELECT oid, relname, relkind FROM pg_catalog.pg_class
> WHERE oid IN (943602, 2650968, 2650971);
>
> I see that most of these files are sequences. Why didn't they get moved
> and how can I move them to pg_default (and all other remaining files) so
> that I can drop the tablespace?

Sequences are just a form of a table:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.4/interactive/sql-altersequence.html
"
For historical reasons, ALTER TABLE can be used with sequences too; but
the only variants of ALTER TABLE that are allowed with sequences are
equivalent to the forms shown above."

So I would try the ALTER TABLE .. SET TABLESPACE on them also.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Date:
On 02/23/2015 10:08 AM, Guillaume Drolet wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I moved all my tables and indexes from one tablespace to pg_default using
>
> ALTER TABLE ... SET TABLESPACE pg_default;
> ALTER INDEX ... SET TABLESPACE pg_default;
>
> Some 2500 files were moved to pg_default but 461 files remain in the
> tablespace and so I cannot drop it.
>
> When I query, for example:
>
> SELECT oid, relname, relkind FROM pg_catalog.pg_class
> WHERE oid IN (943602, 2650968, 2650971);
>
> I see that most of these files are sequences. Why didn't they get moved
> and how can I move them to pg_default (and all other remaining files) so
> that I can drop the tablespace?

Well round file my previous suggestion. Just tried it and it did not work.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Date:
On 02/23/2015 10:08 AM, Guillaume Drolet wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I moved all my tables and indexes from one tablespace to pg_default using
>
> ALTER TABLE ... SET TABLESPACE pg_default;
> ALTER INDEX ... SET TABLESPACE pg_default;
>
> Some 2500 files were moved to pg_default but 461 files remain in the
> tablespace and so I cannot drop it.

Are the file sizes > 0?

> When I query, for example:
>
> SELECT oid, relname, relkind FROM pg_catalog.pg_class
> WHERE oid IN (943602, 2650968, 2650971);
>
> I see that most of these files are sequences. Why didn't they get moved
> and how can I move them to pg_default (and all other remaining files) so
> that I can drop the tablespace?

Been doing some testing. Sequences are tied to schemas as far I can see.
I created a table in a non-default tablespace with a sequence. The table
got created in the tablespace, but the sequence remained in the default
tablespace.

So I am trying to figure out how your sequences in another tablespace?

If you do something like this:

postgres@test=# select * from pg_class where relname='t_id_seq';

what do you see for reltablespace ?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Re: Sequences not moved to new tablespace

From
Guillaume Drolet

I moved all my tables and indexes from one tablespace to pg_default using

ALTER TABLE ... SET TABLESPACE pg_default;
ALTER INDEX ... SET TABLESPACE pg_default;

Some 2500 files were moved to pg_default but 461 files remain in the
tablespace and so I cannot drop it.

When I query, for example:

SELECT oid, relname, relkind FROM pg_catalog.pg_class
WHERE oid IN (943602, 2650968, 2650971);

I see that most of these files are sequences. Why didn't they get moved
and how can I move them to pg_default (and all other remaining files) so
that I can drop the tablespace?

Well round file my previous suggestion. Just tried it and it did not work.

Thanks Adrian.
So, anybody else have some piece of advice on this?

Thanks!

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

[...]

Digging a little more, I found that not only sequences were not moved but also many tables in pg_catalog are still in my old tablespace. This is expected since the query in the SQL files I used to move the tables and indexes had a WHERE clause like this:

SELECT ' ALTER TABLE ' || schemaname || '.' || tablename || ' SET TABLESPACE pg_default;'
FROM pg_tables
WHERE schemaname NOT IN ('pg_catalog', 'information_schema');

So I tried removing the WHERE clause and running the script again:

psql -U postgres -d mydb < move_tables_to_pg_default.sql | findstr /R /C:"[ALTER]" | psql -d mydb -U postgres

I got many errors like this one:

ERROR:  permission denied: "pg_event_trigger" is a system catalog

If I can't move tables from pg_catalog, how will I be able to drop that tablespace I don't want to use anymore?

I am thinking that maybe using "ALTER DATABASE mydb SET TABLESPACE pg_default;" instead would take care of all this, no?

But when I tried it last week, I got a message like: some relations already in target tablespace...

Any help will be much appreciated.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Re: Sequences not moved to new tablespace

From
Albe Laurenz
Date:
Guillaume Drolet wrote:
> Digging a little more, I found that not only sequences were not moved but also many tables in
> pg_catalog are still in my old tablespace. This is expected since the query in the SQL files I used to
> move the tables and indexes had a WHERE clause like this:
>
> SELECT ' ALTER TABLE ' || schemaname || '.' || tablename || ' SET TABLESPACE pg_default;'
> FROM pg_tables
> WHERE schemaname NOT IN ('pg_catalog', 'information_schema');
>
> So I tried removing the WHERE clause and running the script again:
> psql -U postgres -d mydb < move_tables_to_pg_default.sql | findstr /R /C:"[ALTER]" | psql -d mydb -U
> postgres
>
> I got many errors like this one:
> ERROR:  permission denied: "pg_event_trigger" is a system catalog
>
> If I can't move tables from pg_catalog, how will I be able to drop that tablespace I don't want to use
> anymore?
>
> I am thinking that maybe using "ALTER DATABASE mydb SET TABLESPACE pg_default;" instead would take
> care of all this, no?
>
> But when I tried it last week, I got a message like: some relations already in target tablespace...
>
> Any help will be much appreciated.

If you want to move a whole database to a different tablespace (the only reason
I can think of for doing what you are trying to so), use the command
ALTER DATABASE ... SET TABLESPACE ...

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

Date:
On 02/24/2015 05:06 AM, Guillaume Drolet wrote:

> <mailto:droletguillaume@gmail.com>>:

>     <mailto:adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>>:
>
>         On 02/23/2015 10:08 AM, Guillaume Drolet wrote:
>
>             Hello,
>
>             I moved all my tables and indexes from one tablespace to
>             pg_default using
>
>             ALTER TABLE ... SET TABLESPACE pg_default;
>             ALTER INDEX ... SET TABLESPACE pg_default;
>
>             Some 2500 files were moved to pg_default but 461 files
>             remain in the
>             tablespace and so I cannot drop it.
>
>             When I query, for example:
>
>             SELECT oid, relname, relkind FROM pg_catalog.pg_class
>             WHERE oid IN (943602, 2650968, 2650971);
>
>             I see that most of these files are sequences. Why didn't
>             they get moved
>             and how can I move them to pg_default (and all other
>             remaining files) so
>             that I can drop the tablespace?
>

>         Well round file my previous suggestion. Just tried it and it did
>         not work.
>

>     Thanks Adrian.
>     So, anybody else have some piece of advice on this?
>

>             Thanks!
>

> Digging a little more, I found that not only sequences were not moved
> but also many tables in pg_catalog are still in my old tablespace. This
> is expected since the query in the SQL files I used to move the tables
> and indexes had a WHERE clause like this:
>

> SELECT ' ALTER TABLE ' || schemaname || '.' || tablename || ' SET
> TABLESPACE pg_default;'
> FROM pg_tables
> WHERE schemaname NOT IN ('pg_catalog', 'information_schema');
>
> So I tried removing the WHERE clause and running the script again:
>
> psql -U postgres -d mydb < move_tables_to_pg_default.sql | findstr /R
> /C:"[ALTER]" | psql -d mydb -U postgres
>
> I got many errors like this one:
>
> ERROR:  permission denied: "pg_event_trigger" is a system catalog
>
> If I can't move tables from pg_catalog, how will I be able to drop that
> tablespace I don't want to use anymore?
>
> I am thinking that maybe using "ALTER DATABASE mydb SET TABLESPACE
> pg_default;" instead would take care of all this, no?
>
> But when I tried it last week, I got a message like: some relations
> already in target tablespace...
>
> Any help will be much appreciated.

So how did all this stuff get into the non-default tablespace in the
first place?

The answer would seem to be just reverse whatever you did in answer to
the question above.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Guillaume Drolet wrote:
> Digging a little more, I found that not only sequences were not moved but also many tables in
> pg_catalog are still in my old tablespace. This is expected since the query in the SQL files I used to
> move the tables and indexes had a WHERE clause like this:
>
> SELECT ' ALTER TABLE ' || schemaname || '.' || tablename || ' SET TABLESPACE pg_default;'
> FROM pg_tables
> WHERE schemaname NOT IN ('pg_catalog', 'information_schema');
>
> So I tried removing the WHERE clause and running the script again:
> psql -U postgres -d mydb < move_tables_to_pg_default.sql | findstr /R /C:"[ALTER]" | psql -d mydb -U
> postgres
>
> I got many errors like this one:
> ERROR:  permission denied: "pg_event_trigger" is a system catalog
>
> If I can't move tables from pg_catalog, how will I be able to drop that tablespace I don't want to use
> anymore?
>
> I am thinking that maybe using "ALTER DATABASE mydb SET TABLESPACE pg_default;" instead would take
> care of all this, no?
>
> But when I tried it last week, I got a message like: some relations already in target tablespace...
>
> Any help will be much appreciated.

If you want to move a whole database to a different tablespace (the only reason
I can think of for doing what you are trying to so), use the command
ALTER DATABASE ... SET TABLESPACE ...

Thanks Laurenz. I tried your suggestion:

psql -U postgres -c "ALTER DATABASE mydb SET TABLESPACE pg_default;"

I get this message:

ERROR:  some relations of database "mortalite" are already in tablespace "pg_default"
HINT : You must move them back to the database's default tablespace before using this command.

But if I do "SHOW default_tablespace;" in mydb, it showed "pg_default" as the default tablespace.

So I tried changing it back to the tablespace I want to get rid of to subsequently moved everything back there so that ultimately, it lets me move everything to pg_default:

ALTER DATABASE mydb SET default_tablespace = diamonds;

And then:

psql -U postgres -c "ALTER DATABASE mydb SET TABLESPACE diamonds;"

ALTER DATABASE is issued but nothing gets physically moved to diamonds. Why?

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

[...]

Stuff got there using the ALTER TABLE.../ALTER INDEX... SQL files mentionned in my previous post.

The answer would seem to be just reverse whatever you did in answer to the question above.

That makes sense. I will give it a try. Thanks.

        --

Date:
On 02/24/2015 07:10 AM, Guillaume Drolet wrote:

>     So how did all this stuff get into the non-default tablespace in the
>     first place?
>

> Stuff got there using the ALTER TABLE.../ALTER INDEX... SQL files
> mentionned in my previous post.
>

>     The answer would seem to be just reverse whatever you did in answer
>     to the question above.
>

> That makes sense. I will give it a try. Thanks.

Alright, now I am thoroughly confused:) I thought this is how you to
this point, using the above commands to move from the non-default
tablespace back to the default tablespace:

"I moved all my tables and indexes from one tablespace to pg_default using

ALTER TABLE ... SET TABLESPACE pg_default;
ALTER INDEX ... SET TABLESPACE pg_default;"

And that the issue was that sequences where not moved back.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Re: Sequences not moved to new tablespace

Date:
> On 02/24/2015 07:10 AM, Guillaume Drolet wrote:
>> That makes sense. I will give it a try. Thanks.

> Alright, now I am thoroughly confused:) I thought this is how you to
> this point, using the above commands to move from the non-default
> tablespace back to the default tablespace:

> "I moved all my tables and indexes from one tablespace to pg_default using

> ALTER TABLE ... SET TABLESPACE pg_default;
> ALTER INDEX ... SET TABLESPACE pg_default;"

> And that the issue was that sequences where not moved back.

I think part of the issue here is confusion over what "default" means.
pg_default refers to an installation's default tablespace, to wit
storage under the $PGDATA directory.  This is not necessarily the
same thing as a database's default tablespace, which might have been
set to something else.

We now know why Guillaume was having a problem with sequences: he built
his movement script on the basis of the pg_tables view, which does not
include sequences.  But in any case, if I'm understanding his desires
correctly, changing the database's default tablespace would have been
far easier and more reliable than manually moving tables one at a time.

For implementation reasons, ALTER DATABASE SET TABLESPACE refuses the
case where the database already has some tables that have been explicitly
placed into that tablespace.  (I forget the exact reason for this, but
it's got something to do with needing to preserve a distinction between
tables that have had a tablespace explicitly assigned and those that
are just inheriting the database's default tablespace.)  So the best
bet at this point seems to be to move everything back to the database's
original tablespace and then use ALTER DATABASE SET TABLESPACE.

If you're not sure what remains to move, try looking at the
pg_class.reltablespace column.  There will be a few entries with
tablespace 1664 (pg_global) which you can't and shouldn't move.
You want everything else to be shown as tablespace 0, which means
"use the database's default".

            regards, tom lane

Date:
Guillaume Drolet wrote:
>> If you want to move a whole database to a different tablespace (the only reason
>> I can think of for doing what you are trying to so), use the command
>> ALTER DATABASE ... SET TABLESPACE ...

> Thanks Laurenz. I tried your suggestion:
>
> psql -U postgres -c "ALTER DATABASE mydb SET TABLESPACE pg_default;"
>
> I get this message:
> ERROR:  some relations of database "mortalite" are already in tablespace "pg_default"
> HINT : You must move them back to the database's default tablespace before using this command.
>
> But if I do "SHOW default_tablespace;" in mydb, it showed "pg_default" as the default tablespace.
>
> So I tried changing it back to the tablespace I want to get rid of to subsequently moved everything
> back there so that ultimately, it lets me move everything to pg_default:
> ALTER DATABASE mydb SET default_tablespace = diamonds;
>
> And then:
> psql -U postgres -c "ALTER DATABASE mydb SET TABLESPACE diamonds;"
>
> ALTER DATABASE is issued but nothing gets physically moved to diamonds. Why?

I guess the problem is that you already moved a lot of tables around.

Could you connect to the database and try the following:

SELECT d.datname, d.oid, sp.spcname, sp.oid
FROM pg_tablespace sp JOIN
     pg_database d ON sp.oid = d.dattablespace
WHERE datname = current_database();

and

SELECT t.relname, t.reltablespace, sp.spcname
FROM pg_class t LEFT JOIN
     pg_tablespace sp ON sp.oid = t.reltablespace;

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

Date:
On 02/24/2015 07:32 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
> Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> writes:
>> On 02/24/2015 07:10 AM, Guillaume Drolet wrote:
>>> That makes sense. I will give it a try. Thanks.
>
>> Alright, now I am thoroughly confused:) I thought this is how you to
>> this point, using the above commands to move from the non-default
>> tablespace back to the default tablespace:
>
>> "I moved all my tables and indexes from one tablespace to pg_default using
>
>> ALTER TABLE ... SET TABLESPACE pg_default;
>> ALTER INDEX ... SET TABLESPACE pg_default;"
>
>> And that the issue was that sequences where not moved back.
>
> I think part of the issue here is confusion over what "default" means.
> pg_default refers to an installation's default tablespace, to wit
> storage under the $PGDATA directory.  This is not necessarily the
> same thing as a database's default tablespace, which might have been
> set to something else.

I see now, imprecise terminology on my part.

> We now know why Guillaume was having a problem with sequences: he built
> his movement script on the basis of the pg_tables view, which does not
> include sequences.  But in any case, if I'm understanding his desires
> correctly, changing the database's default tablespace would have been
> far easier and more reliable than manually moving tables one at a time.

Can sequences be moved?
I tried and could not get it to work.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Re: Sequences not moved to new tablespace

From
Guillaume Drolet

    So how did all this stuff get into the non-default tablespace in the
    first place?

Stuff got there using the ALTER TABLE.../ALTER INDEX... SQL files
mentionned in my previous post.

    The answer would seem to be just reverse whatever you did in answer
    to the question above.

That makes sense. I will give it a try. Thanks.

Alright, now I am thoroughly confused:) I thought this is how you to this point, using the above commands to move from the non-default tablespace back to the default tablespace:

"I moved all my tables and indexes from one tablespace to pg_default using

ALTER TABLE ... SET TABLESPACE pg_default;
ALTER INDEX ... SET TABLESPACE pg_default;"

And that the issue was that sequences where not moved back.

That was the issue described in my original post, i.e. that tables and indexes were moved to pg_default but that sequences and tables from pg_catalog did not follow.

I'm now trying to figure how to really do it!

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Re: Sequences not moved to new tablespace

From
Guillaume Drolet

> On 02/24/2015 07:10 AM, Guillaume Drolet wrote:
>> That makes sense. I will give it a try. Thanks.

> Alright, now I am thoroughly confused:) I thought this is how you to
> this point, using the above commands to move from the non-default
> tablespace back to the default tablespace:

> "I moved all my tables and indexes from one tablespace to pg_default using

> ALTER TABLE ... SET TABLESPACE pg_default;
> ALTER INDEX ... SET TABLESPACE pg_default;"

> And that the issue was that sequences where not moved back.

I think part of the issue here is confusion over what "default" means.
pg_default refers to an installation's default tablespace, to wit
storage under the $PGDATA directory.  This is not necessarily the
same thing as a database's default tablespace, which might have been
set to something else.

We now know why Guillaume was having a problem with sequences: he built
his movement script on the basis of the pg_tables view, which does not
include sequences.  But in any case, if I'm understanding his desires
correctly, changing the database's default tablespace would have been
far easier and more reliable than manually moving tables one at a time.

For implementation reasons, ALTER DATABASE SET TABLESPACE refuses the
case where the database already has some tables that have been explicitly
placed into that tablespace.  (I forget the exact reason for this, but
it's got something to do with needing to preserve a distinction between
tables that have had a tablespace explicitly assigned and those that
are just inheriting the database's default tablespace.)  So the best
bet at this point seems to be to move everything back to the database's
original tablespace and then use ALTER DATABASE SET TABLESPACE.

If you're not sure what remains to move, try looking at the
pg_class.reltablespace column.  There will be a few entries with
tablespace 1664 (pg_global) which you can't and shouldn't move.
You want everything else to be shown as tablespace 0, which means
"use the database's default".

                        regards, tom lane

Thanks a lot Tom for this very useful clarification. I am indeed trying to move everything from a created tablespace to the installation's default directory (pg_default) under $PGDATA. When I first created the database I want to move, I had set the default tablespace to my created tablespace, diamonds.

Now with your explanations I understand why sequences and other tables where not moved: because of the pg_tables view. Based on these details, here's what I understand I should do now:

1) Run the SQL scripts for moving tables and indexes back to "diamonds"
3) Set database default tablespace to "diamonds": ALTER DATABASE SET default_tablespace = diamonds;
2) Check that nothing else but entries with reltablespace equal to 1664 remain in pg_class. Everything else should equal 0
4) Move the database to pg_default with: ALTER DATABASE mydb SET TABLESPACE pg_default;
5) DROP TABLESPACE diamonds;

Is this correct?

Guillaume Drolet wrote:
>> If you want to move a whole database to a different tablespace (the only reason
>> I can think of for doing what you are trying to so), use the command
>> ALTER DATABASE ... SET TABLESPACE ...

> Thanks Laurenz. I tried your suggestion:
>
> psql -U postgres -c "ALTER DATABASE mydb SET TABLESPACE pg_default;"
>
> I get this message:
> ERROR:  some relations of database "mortalite" are already in tablespace "pg_default"
> HINT : You must move them back to the database's default tablespace before using this command.
>
> But if I do "SHOW default_tablespace;" in mydb, it showed "pg_default" as the default tablespace.
>
> So I tried changing it back to the tablespace I want to get rid of to subsequently moved everything
> back there so that ultimately, it lets me move everything to pg_default:
> ALTER DATABASE mydb SET default_tablespace = diamonds;
>
> And then:
> psql -U postgres -c "ALTER DATABASE mydb SET TABLESPACE diamonds;"
>
> ALTER DATABASE is issued but nothing gets physically moved to diamonds. Why?

I guess the problem is that you already moved a lot of tables around.

Could you connect to the database and try the following:

SELECT d.datname, d.oid, sp.spcname, sp.oid
FROM pg_tablespace sp JOIN
     pg_database d ON sp.oid = d.dattablespace
WHERE datname = current_database();

  datname  |  oid   | spcname  |  oid
-----------+--------+----------+--------
 mydb| 942258 | diamonds | 940585
(1 row)

and

SELECT t.relname, t.reltablespace, sp.spcname
FROM pg_class t LEFT JOIN
     pg_tablespace sp ON sp.oid = t.reltablespace;

                         relname                          | reltablespace |  spcname
----------------------------------------------------------+---------------+------------
 geography_columns                                        |             0 |
 geometry_dump                                            |             0 |
 pg_statistic                                             |             0 |
 indexbdtq_wgs84_gid_seq                                  |             0 |
 mod09a1_sur_refl_b05_amonth_idx                          |          1663 | pg_default
 mod44b_cloud_rid_seq                                     |             0 |
 pg_toast_2619                                            |             0 |
 pg_type                                                  |             0 |
 pg_authid_rolname_index                                  |          1664 | pg_global
 pg_authid_oid_index                                      |          1664 | pg_global
 valid_detail                                             |             0 |
 pg_roles                                                 |             0 |
 pg_shadow                                                |             0 |
 pg_group                                                 |             0 |
 pg_inherits_parent_index                                 |             0 |
 pg_toast_1255                                            |             0 |
 pg_database_datname_index                                |          1664 | pg_global
 pg_database_oid_index                                    |          1664 | pg_global
 pg_am_name_index                                         |             0 |
 pg_am_oid_index                                          |             0 |
 pg_amop_fam_strat_index                                  |             0 |
 pg_amop_opr_fam_index                                    |             0 |
 pg_amop_oid_index                                        |             0 |
 pg_amproc_fam_proc_index                                 |             0 |
 pg_amproc_oid_index                                      |             0 |
 pg_aggregate_fnoid_index                                 |             0 |
 pg_toast_2618                                            |             0 |
 pg_toast_2618_index                                      |             0 |
 pg_toast_2609                                            |             0 |
 pg_toast_2609_index                                      |             0 |
 pg_cast_oid_index                                        |             0 |
 pg_cast_source_target_index                              |             0 |
 pg_toast_2964                                            |          1664 | pg_global
 pg_toast_2964_index                                      |          1664 | pg_global
 pg_auth_members_role_member_index                        |          1664 | pg_global
 pg_auth_members_member_role_index                        |          1664 | pg_global
 pg_toast_3596                                            |             0 |
 pg_toast_3596_index                                      |             0 |
 pg_collation_oid_index                                   |             0 |
 pg_collation_name_enc_nsp_index                          |             0 |
 pg_toast_2604                                            |             0 |
 pg_toast_2620                                            |             0 |
 pg_toast_2620_index                                      |             0 |
 pg_toast_2396                                            |          1664 | pg_global
 pg_toast_2396_index                                      |          1664 | pg_global
 pg_user                                                  |             0 |
 pg_toast_3998534_index                                   |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_rules                                                 |             0 |
 pg_views                                                 |             0 |
 pg_tables                                                |             0 |
 pg_matviews                                              |             0 |
 pg_indexes                                               |             0 |
 pg_locks                                                 |             0 |
 pg_opfamily_am_name_nsp_index                            |             0 |
 pg_opfamily_oid_index                                    |             0 |
 pg_user_mapping_oid_index                                |             0 |
 pg_user_mapping_user_server_index                        |             0 |
 pg_language_name_index                                   |             0 |
 pg_language_oid_index                                    |             0 |
 pg_largeobject_metadata_oid_index                        |             0 |
 pg_rewrite_oid_index                                     |             0 |
 pg_rewrite_rel_rulename_index                            |             0 |
 pg_event_trigger_evtname_index                           |             0 |
 pg_event_trigger_oid_index                               |             0 |
 pg_description_o_c_o_index                               |             0 |
 pg_enum_oid_index                                        |             0 |
 pg_enum_typid_label_index                                |             0 |
 pg_namespace_nspname_index                               |             0 |
 pg_namespace_oid_index                                   |             0 |
 pg_conversion_default_index                              |             0 |
 pg_conversion_name_nsp_index                             |             0 |
 pg_depend_depender_index                                 |             0 |
 pg_depend_reference_index                                |             0 |
 pg_tablespace_oid_index                                  |          1664 | pg_global
 pg_tablespace_spcname_index                              |          1664 | pg_global
 pg_pltemplate_name_index                                 |          1664 | pg_global
 pg_shdepend_depender_index                               |          1664 | pg_global
 pg_shdepend_reference_index                              |          1664 | pg_global
 pg_ts_config_cfgname_index                               |             0 |
 pg_ts_config_oid_index                                   |             0 |
 pg_ts_config_map_index                                   |             0 |
 pg_ts_dict_dictname_index                                |             0 |
 pg_ts_dict_oid_index                                     |             0 |
 pg_opclass_am_name_nsp_index                             |             0 |
 pg_opclass_oid_index                                     |             0 |
 pg_trigger_tgconstraint_index                            |             0 |
 pg_trigger_tgrelid_tgname_index                          |             0 |
 pg_shdescription_o_c_index                               |          1664 | pg_global
 pg_largeobject_loid_pn_index                             |             0 |
 pg_settings                                              |             0 |
 pg_cursors                                               |             0 |
 pg_available_extensions                                  |             0 |
 pg_available_extension_versions                          |             0 |
 pg_prepared_xacts                                        |             0 |
 pg_prepared_statements                                   |             0 |
 pg_seclabels                                             |             0 |
 pg_timezone_abbrevs                                      |             0 |
 pg_timezone_names                                        |             0 |
 pg_stat_all_tables                                       |             0 |
 pg_stat_xact_all_tables                                  |             0 |
 pg_stat_sys_tables                                       |             0 |
 pg_stat_xact_sys_tables                                  |             0 |
 pg_stat_user_tables                                      |             0 |
 pg_stat_xact_user_tables                                 |             0 |
 pg_statio_all_tables                                     |             0 |
 pg_statio_sys_tables                                     |             0 |
 mcd12q1_land_cover_type_1_pkey                           |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_type_oid_index                                        |             0 |
 pg_type_typname_nsp_index                                |             0 |
 pg_authid                                                |          1664 | pg_global
 pg_statio_user_tables                                    |             0 |
 pg_stat_all_indexes                                      |             0 |
 sequences                                                |             0 |
 pg_statio_sys_indexes                                    |             0 |
 pg_statio_user_indexes                                   |             0 |
 pg_class                                                 |             0 |
 pg_statio_all_sequences                                  |             0 |
 pg_statio_sys_sequences                                  |             0 |
 pg_extension_oid_index                                   |             0 |
 pg_foreign_server_oid_index                              |             0 |
 pg_foreign_server_name_index                             |             0 |
 pg_foreign_table_relid_index                             |             0 |
 pg_default_acl_role_nsp_obj_index                        |             0 |
 pg_default_acl_oid_index                                 |             0 |
 pg_seclabel_object_index                                 |             0 |
 pg_shseclabel_object_index                               |          1664 | pg_global
 pg_foreign_data_wrapper_oid_index                        |             0 |
 pg_foreign_data_wrapper_name_index                       |             0 |
 pg_range_rngtypid_index                                  |             0 |
 pg_statio_user_sequences                                 |             0 |
 pg_stat_activity                                         |             0 |
 pg_stat_replication                                      |             0 |
 pg_stat_database                                         |             0 |
 pg_stat_database_conflicts                               |             0 |
 pg_stat_user_functions                                   |             0 |
 pg_stat_xact_user_functions                              |             0 |
 pg_stat_bgwriter                                         |             0 |
 pg_user_mappings                                         |             0 |
 area_gid_seq                                             |             0 |
 mod09a1_sur_refl_b05_aday_idx                            |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_stats                                                 |             0 |
 pg_stat_sys_indexes                                      |             0 |
 pg_stat_user_indexes                                     |             0 |
 pg_statio_all_indexes                                    |             0 |
 information_schema_catalog_name                          |             0 |
 applicable_roles                                         |             0 |
 administrable_role_authorizations                        |             0 |
 attributes                                               |             0 |
 character_sets                                           |             0 |
 check_constraint_routine_usage                           |             0 |
 pg_attribute                                             |             0 |
 pg_constraint                                            |             0 |
 pg_inherits                                              |             0 |
 pg_index                                                 |             0 |
 pg_operator                                              |             0 |
 pg_opfamily                                              |             0 |
 pg_user_mapping                                          |             0 |
 pg_proc                                                  |             0 |
 pg_database                                              |          1664 | pg_global
 pg_am                                                    |             0 |
 pg_amop                                                  |             0 |
 pg_amproc                                                |             0 |
 pg_language                                              |             0 |
 pg_largeobject_metadata                                  |             0 |
 pg_aggregate                                             |             0 |
 pg_rewrite                                               |             0 |
 check_constraints                                        |             0 |
 collations                                               |             0 |
 mod09a1_sur_refl_b06_ayear_idx                           |          1663 | pg_default
 collation_character_set_applicability                    |             0 |
 column_domain_usage                                      |             0 |
 column_privileges                                        |             0 |
 column_udt_usage                                         |             0 |
 columns                                                  |             0 |
 constraint_column_usage                                  |             0 |
 constraint_table_usage                                   |             0 |
 domain_constraints                                       |             0 |
 domain_udt_usage                                         |             0 |
 domains                                                  |             0 |
 enabled_roles                                            |             0 |
 key_column_usage                                         |             0 |
 pg_cast                                                  |             0 |
 pg_enum                                                  |             0 |
 pg_namespace                                             |             0 |
 pg_conversion                                            |             0 |
 pg_depend                                                |             0 |
 pg_db_role_setting                                       |          1664 | pg_global
 pg_tablespace                                            |          1664 | pg_global
 pg_pltemplate                                            |          1664 | pg_global
 pg_auth_members                                          |          1664 | pg_global
 pg_shdepend                                              |          1664 | pg_global
 pg_ts_config                                             |             0 |
 pg_ts_config_map                                         |             0 |
 pg_ts_dict                                               |             0 |
 pg_ts_parser                                             |             0 |
 pg_ts_template                                           |             0 |
 pg_extension                                             |             0 |
 pg_foreign_server                                        |             0 |
 pg_foreign_table                                         |             0 |
 pg_default_acl                                           |             0 |
 pg_seclabel                                              |             0 |
 pg_shseclabel                                            |          1664 | pg_global
 pg_collation                                             |             0 |
 parameters                                               |             0 |
 referential_constraints                                  |             0 |
 role_column_grants                                       |             0 |
 routine_privileges                                       |             0 |
 role_routine_grants                                      |             0 |
 routines                                                 |             0 |
 schemata                                                 |             0 |
 geometry_columns                                         |             0 |
 rastbandarg                                              |             0 |
 geomval                                                  |             0 |
 addbandarg                                               |             0 |
 table_constraints                                        |             0 |
 table_privileges                                         |             0 |
 role_table_grants                                        |             0 |
 tables                                                   |             0 |
 triggered_update_columns                                 |             0 |
 triggers                                                 |             0 |
 udt_privileges                                           |             0 |
 role_udt_grants                                          |             0 |
 usage_privileges                                         |             0 |
 role_usage_grants                                        |             0 |
 mod09a1_sur_refl_b06_amonth_idx                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_2619_index                                      |             0 |
 user_defined_types                                       |             0 |
 view_column_usage                                        |             0 |
 view_routine_usage                                       |             0 |
 view_table_usage                                         |             0 |
 views                                                    |             0 |
 data_type_privileges                                     |             0 |
 element_types                                            |             0 |
 _pg_foreign_table_columns                                |             0 |
 column_options                                           |             0 |
 _pg_foreign_data_wrappers                                |             0 |
 foreign_data_wrapper_options                             |             0 |
 foreign_data_wrappers                                    |             0 |
 _pg_foreign_servers                                      |             0 |
 foreign_server_options                                   |             0 |
 pg_toast_11618                                           |          1663 | pg_default
 foreign_servers                                          |             0 |
 _pg_foreign_tables                                       |             0 |
 foreign_table_options                                    |             0 |
 foreign_tables                                           |             0 |
 _pg_user_mappings                                        |             0 |
 user_mapping_options                                     |             0 |
 user_mappings                                            |             0 |
 reclassarg                                               |             0 |
 agg_samealignment                                        |             0 |
 unionarg                                                 |             0 |
 raster_columns                                           |             0 |
 raster_overviews                                         |             0 |
 mod09a1_sur_refl_b06_aday_idx                            |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_statistic_relid_att_inh_index                         |             0 |
 station_idx                                              |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q2_nbar_evi_onset_greenness_maximum_pkey            |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q2_nbar_evi_onset_greenness_maximum_gist_idx        |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q2_nbar_evi_onset_greenness_maximum_ayear_idx       |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q1_land_cover_type_1_gist_idx                       |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q1_land_cover_type_1_ayear_idx                      |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q1_land_cover_type_1_amonth_idx                     |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q1_land_cover_type_1_aday_idx                       |          1663 | pg_default
 extent_tight_gid_seq                                     |             0 |
 validatetopology_returntype                              |             0 |
 topogeometry                                             |             0 |
(1613 rows)

Guillaume Drolet wrote:
> [...]

 mcd12q2_nbar_evi_onset_greenness_maximum_pkey            |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q2_nbar_evi_onset_greenness_maximum_gist_idx        |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q2_nbar_evi_onset_greenness_maximum_ayear_idx       |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q1_land_cover_type_1_gist_idx                       |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q1_land_cover_type_1_ayear_idx                      |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q1_land_cover_type_1_amonth_idx                     |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q1_land_cover_type_1_aday_idx                       |          1663 | pg_default
 extent_tight_gid_seq                                     |             0 |
 validatetopology_returntype                              |             0 |
 topogeometry                                             |             0 |
 getfaceedges_returntype                                  |             0 |
 ec_met_daily_id_seq                                      |             0 |
 ec_met_stations_gid_seq                                  |             0 |
 mcd12q1_land_cover_type_1_secondary_gist_idx             |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_inherits_relid_seqno_index                            |             0 |
 pg_proc_proname_args_nsp_index                           |             0 |
 pg_enum_typid_sortorder_index                            |             0 |
 pg_db_role_setting_databaseid_rol_index                  |          1664 | pg_global
 pg_ts_parser_oid_index                                   |             0 |
 sql_sizing_profiles                                      |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_11633                                           |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_11613_index                                     |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_attrdef                                               |             0 |
 pg_toast_2604_index                                      |             0 |
 pg_attrdef_adrelid_adnum_index                           |             0 |
 pg_trigger_oid_index                                     |             0 |
 ec_met_stations                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q1_land_cover_type_1_secondary_ayear_idx            |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q1_land_cover_type_1_secondary_amonth_idx           |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q1_land_cover_type_qc_rid_seq                       |             0 |
 mcd12q1_land_cover_type_1_secondary_aday_idx             |          1663 | pg_default
 petcarottes_ogc_fid_seq                                  |             0 |
 bdtq_20k_hydro_lo_gid_seq                                |             0 |
 bdtq_20k_hydro_so_gid_seq                                |             0 |
 cuttingline_gid_seq                                      |             0 |
 enhancedwatercourse_on_fnc1_gid_seq                      |             0 |
 enhancedwatercourse_on_gid_seq                           |             0 |
 enhancedwatercourse_on_fnc2_gid_seq                      |             0 |
 enhancedwatercourse_on_fne_gid_seq                       |             0 |
 enhancedwatercourse_on_fnw_gid_seq                       |             0 |
 enhancedwatercourse_on_nc_gid_seq                        |             0 |
 enhancedwatercourse_on_ne_gid_seq                        |             0 |
 enhancedwatercourse_on_nw_gid_seq                        |             0 |
 pg_foreign_data_wrapper                                  |             0 |
 sql_packages                                             |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_range                                                 |             0 |
 pg_toast_943596                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 ec_met_daily                                             |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_943588                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 bdtq_20k_hydro_so                                        |          1663 | pg_default
 couif                                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 couresid                                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 fagugran                                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_943944                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 splitpolycentroids                                       |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_943669                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_943669_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 enhancedwatercourse_on_nw                                |          1663 | pg_default
 betualle                                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_943896                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_943896_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 plot_centers                                             |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_943647                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 petcarottes                                              |          1663 | pg_default
 betupapy                                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_943612                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_943612_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_943992                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_943992_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 mod14a2_firemask_amonth_idx                              |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q1_land_cover_type_2_gist_idx                       |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q1_land_cover_type_2_ayear_idx                      |          1663 | pg_default
 arbresetudes                                             |          1663 | pg_default
 enhancedwatercourse_on_se_gid_seq                        |             0 |
 enhancedwatercourse_on_sw_gid_seq                        |             0 |
 fourquadrants_gid_seq                                    |             0 |
 nb_hn_wb_gid_seq                                         |             0 |
 nb_hn_wc_gid_seq                                         |             0 |
 nb_hn_wl_gid_seq                                         |             0 |
 nhd_flowline_gid_seq                                     |             0 |
 mcd12q1_land_cover_type_2_amonth_idx                     |          1663 | pg_default
 nhd_flowline_vt_gid_seq                                  |             0 |
 nhd_flowline_ma_gid_seq                                  |             0 |
 nhd_flowline_me_gid_seq                                  |             0 |
 nhd_flowline_nh_gid_seq                                  |             0 |
 nhd_flowline_ny_gid_seq                                  |             0 |
 nhd_flowline_pa_gid_seq                                  |             0 |
 mcd12q1_land_cover_type_2_rid_seq                        |             0 |
 nhd_surface_gid_seq                                      |             0 |
 nhd_surface_ma_gid_seq                                   |             0 |
 nhd_surface_me_gid_seq                                   |             0 |
 nhd_surface_nh_gid_seq                                   |             0 |
 nhd_surface_ny_gid_seq                                   |             0 |
 nhd_surface_pa_gid_seq                                   |             0 |
 nhd_surface_vt_gid_seq                                   |             0 |
 splitextent                                              |          1663 | pg_default
 nhd_flowline                                             |          1663 | pg_default
 acerrubr                                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_943872                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 betupopu                                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 picerube                                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_944024                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_944024_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 ec_stations_gfsm                                         |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_943619                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_943619_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 nhd_flowline_ny                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pinuresi                                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_944040                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_944040_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 places                                                   |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_943641                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 nhd_surface                                              |          1663 | pg_default
 couregen                                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_4013250                                         |          1663 | pg_default
 mod14a2_firemask_aday_idx                                |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q1_land_cover_type_2_aday_idx                       |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q1_land_cover_type_3_gist_idx                       |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q1_land_cover_type_3_ayear_idx                      |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q1_land_cover_type_3_amonth_idx                     |          1663 | pg_default
 nhd_waterbody_me_gid_seq                                 |             0 |
 nhd_waterbody_nh_gid_seq                                 |             0 |
 nhd_waterbody_ny_gid_seq                                 |             0 |
 nhd_waterbody_pa_gid_seq                                 |             0 |
 nhd_waterbody_vt_gid_seq                                 |             0 |
 nhn_bdtq_lines_quad1_gid_seq                             |             0 |
 mcd12q1_land_cover_type_3_aday_idx                       |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q1_land_cover_type_4_gist_idx                       |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q1_land_cover_type_4_ayear_idx                      |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q1_land_cover_type_4_amonth_idx                     |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q1_land_cover_type_4_aday_idx                       |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q1_land_cover_type_5_gist_idx                       |          1663 | pg_default
 nhn_bdtq_lines_quad4_gid_seq                             |             0 |
 nhn_bdtq_polygons_gid_seq                                |             0 |
 nhn_bdtq_lines_quad2_gid_seq                             |             0 |
 nhn_bdtq_lines_quad3_gid_seq                             |             0 |
 nhn_coursdeau_gid_seq                                    |             0 |
 nhn_coursdeau_on_gid_seq                                 |             0 |
 mcd12q1_land_cover_type_5_ayear_idx                      |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q1_land_cover_type_5_amonth_idx                     |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q1_land_cover_type_5_aday_idx                       |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q1_land_cover_type_qc_gist_idx                      |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q1_land_cover_type_qc_ayear_idx                     |          1663 | pg_default
 fraxamer                                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q1_land_cover_type_qc_amonth_idx                    |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q1_land_cover_type_qc_aday_idx                      |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q2_dynamics_qc_gist_idx                             |          1663 | pg_default
 nhn_coursdeau_tn_gid_seq                                 |             0 |
 pg_toast_943952                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 splitlines                                               |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_943661                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 nhn_bdtq_lines_quad1                                     |          1663 | pg_default
 nhn_coursdeau                                            |          1663 | pg_default
 enhancedwatercourse_on                                   |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948567                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 nhn_bdtq_polygons                                        |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948875                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 nhn_regionhydro                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_4013250_index                                   |          1663 | pg_default
 mod14a2_qa_ayear_idx                                     |          1663 | pg_default
 fagugran_pkey                                            |          1663 | pg_default
 acerrubr_pkey                                            |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q2_dynamics_qc_ayear_idx                            |          1663 | pg_default
 nhn_regionhydro_gid_seq                                  |             0 |
 splitextent_gid_seq                                      |             0 |
 splitlines_gid_seq                                       |             0 |
 splitpolycentroids_gid_seq                               |             0 |
 mcd12q2_dynamics_qc_amonth_idx                           |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q2_dynamics_qc_aday_idx                             |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q2_nbar_evi_area_pkey                               |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q2_nbar_evi_area_gist_idx                           |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q2_nbar_evi_area_ayear_idx                          |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q2_nbar_evi_area_amonth_idx                         |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_943661_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q2_nbar_evi_area_aday_idx                           |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q2_nbar_evi_onset_greenness_maximum_amonth_idx      |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q2_nbar_evi_onset_greenness_maximum_aday_idx        |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q2_nbar_evi_onset_greenness_minimum_gist_idx        |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q2_nbar_evi_onset_greenness_minimum_ayear_idx       |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q2_nbar_evi_onset_greenness_minimum_amonth_idx      |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948567_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948907                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 area                                                     |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948529                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 bdtq_20k_hydro_lo                                        |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948537                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948537_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 bdtq_so_unioned                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948553                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948553_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 cuttingline                                              |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948559                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948559_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 enhancedwatercourse_on_fnc1                              |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948573                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948573_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 enhancedwatercourse_on_fnc2                              |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948581                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948581_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 enhancedwatercourse_on_fne                               |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948589                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948589_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 enhancedwatercourse_on_fnw                               |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_89345457                                        |          1663 | pg_default
 mod14a2_qa_amonth_idx                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 mod14a2_qa_aday_idx                                      |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q1_land_cover_type_2_pkey                           |          1663 | pg_default
 splitpolycentroids_pkey                                  |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q2_nbar_evi_onset_greenness_minimum_aday_idx        |          1663 | pg_default
 mod11a2_clear_sky_days_rid_seq                           |             0 |
 mod44b_cloud                                             |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948679                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948679_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948597                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q1_land_cover_type_2                                |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948597_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 indexbdtq_wgs84                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_89345457_index                                  |          1663 | pg_default
 pee_maj_prov                                             |          1663 | pg_default
 enhancedwatercourse_on_nc                                |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948607                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948607_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 enhancedwatercourse_on_ne                                |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948615                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948615_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 enhancedwatercourse_on_se                                |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q2_onset_greenness_decrease_gist_idx                |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948631                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948631_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q1_land_cover_type_qc                               |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_4157745                                         |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_4157745_index                                   |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q2_onset_greenness_decrease_ayear_idx               |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q2_dynamics_qc                                      |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_4380825                                         |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_4380825_index                                   |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_87728807                                        |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_87728807_index                                  |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_4468200                                         |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q2_onset_greenness_decrease_amonth_idx              |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q2_onset_greenness_decrease_aday_idx                |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_4468200_index                                   |          1663 | pg_default
 mod11a2_clear_sky_days_pkey                              |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q2_onset_greenness_increase_gist_idx                |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q2_onset_greenness_increase_ayear_idx               |          1663 | pg_default
 indexbdtq_wgs84_pkey                                     |          1663 | pg_default
 indexbdtq_wgs84_geom_gist                                |          1663 | pg_default
 nhd_flowline_pkey                                        |          1663 | pg_default
 enhancedwatercourse_on_nc_pkey                           |          1663 | pg_default
 enhancedwatercourse_on_se_pkey                           |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q2_onset_greenness_increase_amonth_idx              |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q2_onset_greenness_increase_aday_idx                |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q2_onset_greenness_maximum_pkey                     |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948735                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948735_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 mod44b_percent_tree_cover                                |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd43a1_brdf_albedo_parameters_band_1_rid_seq            |             0 |
 pg_toast_38984364                                        |          1663 | pg_default
 mod44b_percent_tree_cover_rid_seq                        |             0 |
 pg_toast_38984364_index                                  |          1663 | pg_default
 mod11a2_clear_sky_days                                   |          1663 | pg_default
 mort_plot                                                |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q2_onset_greenness_maximum_gist_idx                 |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q2_onset_greenness_maximum_ayear_idx                |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q2_onset_greenness_maximum_amonth_idx               |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q2_onset_greenness_maximum_aday_idx                 |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q2_onset_greenness_minimum_pkey                     |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q2_onset_greenness_minimum_gist_idx                 |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q2_onset_greenness_minimum_ayear_idx                |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q2_onset_greenness_minimum_amonth_idx               |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_89345329                                        |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_89345329_index                                  |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q2_onset_greenness_minimum_aday_idx                 |          1663 | pg_default
 nhd_flowline_vt                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948727                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948727_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 mod09a1_sur_refl_b03_gist_idx                            |          1663 | pg_default
 nhd_surface_ma                                           |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948743                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948743_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 mod09a1_sur_refl_b04_gist_idx                            |          1663 | pg_default
 mod09a1_sur_refl_b05_gist_idx                            |          1663 | pg_default
 nhd_surface_me                                           |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948751                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948751_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 nhd_surface_nh                                           |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948759                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948759_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_40950863                                        |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_40950863_index                                  |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd43a1_brdf_albedo_parameters_band_1_pkey               |          1663 | pg_default
 nhd_flowline_ma                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948687                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948687_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 mod44b_percent_tree_cover_pkey                           |          1663 | pg_default
 mort_plot_pkey                                           |          1663 | pg_default
 nhd_surface_pkey                                         |          1663 | pg_default
 nhd_flowline_ma_pkey                                     |          1663 | pg_default
 mod09a1_sur_refl_b07_pkey                                |          1663 | pg_default
 nhd_surface_pa                                           |          1663 | pg_default
 nhd_surface_vt                                           |          1663 | pg_default
 mod15a2_fpar_1km_gist_idx                                |          1663 | pg_default
 mod15a2_fpar_1km_ayear_idx                               |          1663 | pg_default
 mod15a2_fpar_1km_amonth_idx                              |          1663 | pg_default
 mod15a2_fpar_1km_aday_idx                                |          1663 | pg_default
 mod15a2_fparextra_qc_pkey                                |          1663 | pg_default
 mod15a2_fparextra_qc_gist_idx                            |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q1_land_cover_type_3_rid_seq                        |             0 |
 mod15a2_fparextra_qc_ayear_idx                           |          1663 | pg_default
 mod15a2_fparextra_qc_amonth_idx                          |          1663 | pg_default
 mod15a2_fparextra_qc_aday_idx                            |          1663 | pg_default
 mod15a2_fparlai_qc_pkey                                  |          1663 | pg_default
 mod15a2_fparlai_qc_gist_idx                              |          1663 | pg_default
 mod15a2_fparlai_qc_ayear_idx                             |          1663 | pg_default
 mod15a2_fparlai_qc_amonth_idx                            |          1663 | pg_default
 mod15a2_fparlai_qc_aday_idx                              |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948783                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948783_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 nhd_waterbody                                            |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948791                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948791_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 nhd_waterbody_ma                                         |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948797                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948797_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 nhd_waterbody_me                                         |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948803                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948803_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 nhd_waterbody_nh                                         |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948811                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948811_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 nhd_waterbody_ny                                         |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948819                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948819_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 nhd_waterbody_pa                                         |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948827                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948827_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 nhd_waterbody_vt                                         |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948835                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_4021588                                         |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_4021588_index                                   |          1663 | pg_default
 nhd_surface_pa_pkey                                      |          1663 | pg_default
 nhd_surface_pa_geom_gist                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 mod44b_percent_tree_cover_sd_rid_seq                     |             0 |
 nhd_surface_vt_pkey                                      |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_4396893                                         |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_4396893_index                                   |          1663 | pg_default
 nhn_regionhydro_on_gid_seq                               |             0 |
 nhn_regionhydro_tn_gid_seq                               |             0 |
 pg_toast_948883                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 nhn_bdtq_lines_quad2                                     |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948883_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948835_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 localis                                                  |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948851                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 nhn_bdtq_lines_quad3                                     |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948859                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948859_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 nhn_bdtq_lines_quad4                                     |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948867                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948867_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 nhn_coursdeau_on                                         |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948891                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948891_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 nhn_coursdeau_tn                                         |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948899                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948899_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 nhn_regionhydro_on                                       |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948915                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948915_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 nhn_regionhydro_tn                                       |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948923                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948923_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_38997219                                        |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_38997219_index                                  |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q1_land_cover_type_3_pkey                           |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948851_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 nhn_coursdeau_pkey                                       |          1663 | pg_default
 nhn_bdtq_polygons_pkey                                   |          1663 | pg_default
 couif_ogc_fid_seq                                        |             0 |
 mod15a2_fparstddev_1km_pkey                              |          1663 | pg_default
 couregen_ogc_fid_seq                                     |             0 |
 mod15a2_fparstddev_1km_gist_idx                          |          1663 | pg_default
 couresid_ogc_fid_seq                                     |             0 |
 dic                                                      |          1663 | pg_default
 dic_ogc_fid_seq                                          |             0 |
 mod15a2_fparstddev_1km_ayear_idx                         |          1663 | pg_default
 echantil_ogc_fid_seq                                     |             0 |
 mod15a2_fparstddev_1km_amonth_idx                        |          1663 | pg_default
 essdoreg_ogc_fid_seq                                     |             0 |
 mod15a2_fparstddev_1km_aday_idx                          |          1663 | pg_default
 etudarbr_ogc_fid_seq                                     |             0 |
 infogen_ogc_fid_seq                                      |             0 |
 mod15a2_lai_1km_pkey                                     |          1663 | pg_default
 mod15a2_lai_1km_gist_idx                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 localis_ogc_fid_seq                                      |             0 |
 mod15a2_lai_1km_ayear_idx                                |          1663 | pg_default
 peuanter_ogc_fid_seq                                     |             0 |
 peucarto_ogc_fid_seq                                     |             0 |
 mod15a2_lai_1km_amonth_idx                               |          1663 | pg_default
 peucarto_ess_naipf_ogc_fid_seq                           |             0 |
 mod15a2_lai_1km_aday_idx                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 peucarto_etage_naipf_ogc_fid_seq                         |             0 |
 peuobser_ogc_fid_seq                                     |             0 |
 peuobser_ess_naipf_ogc_fid_seq                           |             0 |
 peuobser_etage_naipf_ogc_fid_seq                         |             0 |
 mod15a2_laistddev_1km_pkey                               |          1663 | pg_default
 rayons_ogc_fid_seq                                       |             0 |
 mod15a2_laistddev_1km_gist_idx                           |          1663 | pg_default
 echantil                                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 essdoreg                                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 etudarbr                                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 infogen                                                  |          1663 | pg_default
 peuanter                                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_943729                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 peucarto                                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 peucarto_ess_naipf                                       |          1663 | pg_default
 peucarto_etage_naipf                                     |          1663 | pg_default
 peuobser                                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 peuobser_ess_naipf                                       |          1663 | pg_default
 peuobser_etage_naipf                                     |          1663 | pg_default
 rayons                                                   |          1663 | pg_default
 station                                                  |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_87731295                                        |          1663 | pg_default
 de_20k_geom_clean_gist                                   |          1663 | pg_default
 station_ogc_fid_seq                                      |             0 |
 mod15a2_laistddev_1km_amonth_idx                         |          1663 | pg_default
 tigaveni_ogc_fid_seq                                     |             0 |
 tiges_ogc_fid_seq                                        |             0 |
 mcd12q1_land_cover_type_1_secondary_rid_seq              |             0 |
 tiges                                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 mod15a2_laistddev_1km_aday_idx                           |          1663 | pg_default
 us_for_4e_ieqm_gid_seq                                   |             0 |
 de_gid_seq                                               |             0 |
 topology_id_seq                                          |             0 |
 abiebals_ogc_fid_seq                                     |             0 |
 acerrubr_ogc_fid_seq                                     |             0 |
 acersacc_ogc_fid_seq                                     |             0 |
 us_for_4e_ieqm                                           |          1663 | pg_default
 de_1250k                                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_943800                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 spatial_ref_sys                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_942534                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_942534_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 spatial_ref_sys_pkey                                     |          1663 | pg_default
 abiebals                                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_943864                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_943864_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 layer                                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_2306630                                         |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_2306630_index                                   |          1663 | pg_default
 layer_pkey                                               |          1663 | pg_default
 topology                                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_2306617                                         |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_2306617_index                                   |          1663 | pg_default
 topology_pkey                                            |          1663 | pg_default
 topology_name_key                                        |          1663 | pg_default
 acersacc                                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_943880                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_943880_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 acersacr                                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_87731295_index                                  |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_4187611                                         |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_4187611_index                                   |          1663 | pg_default
 tiges_pkey                                               |          1663 | pg_default
 abiebals_pkey                                            |          1663 | pg_default
 abiebals_wkb_geometry_geom_idx                           |          1663 | pg_default
 sql_sizing                                               |          1663 | pg_default
 acersacr_ogc_fid_seq                                     |             0 |
 pg_toast_11628                                           |          1663 | pg_default
 betualle_ogc_fid_seq                                     |             0 |
 betupapy_ogc_fid_seq                                     |             0 |
 pg_toast_943912                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_11633_index                                     |          1663 | pg_default
 betupopu_ogc_fid_seq                                     |             0 |
 sql_parts                                                |          1663 | pg_default
 carpcaro_ogc_fid_seq                                     |             0 |
 pg_toast_11623                                           |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_11613                                           |          1663 | pg_default
 carycord_ogc_fid_seq                                     |             0 |
 caryovat_ogc_fid_seq                                     |             0 |
 mcd12q1_land_cover_type_4_rid_seq                        |             0 |
 fagugran_ogc_fid_seq                                     |             0 |
 fraxamer_ogc_fid_seq                                     |             0 |
 fraxnigr_ogc_fid_seq                                     |             0 |
 fraxpenn_ogc_fid_seq                                     |             0 |
 pg_toast_943952_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_943888                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_943888_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 carycord                                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_943928                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 caryovat                                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_943936                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_943936_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 fraxnigr                                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_943960                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_943960_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 fraxpenn                                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_943968                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_943968_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 juglcine                                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_943976                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_4029733                                         |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_4029733_index                                   |          1663 | pg_default
 mod11a2_day_view_angl_pkey                               |          1663 | pg_default
 betualle_pkey                                            |          1663 | pg_default
 carpcaro_pkey                                            |          1663 | pg_default
 juglcine_ogc_fid_seq                                     |             0 |
 pg_toast_943976_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 juglnigr_ogc_fid_seq                                     |             0 |
 larilari_ogc_fid_seq                                     |             0 |
 ostrvirg_ogc_fid_seq                                     |             0 |
 piceglau_ogc_fid_seq                                     |             0 |
 juglnigr                                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 picemari_ogc_fid_seq                                     |             0 |
 pg_toast_943984                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 larilari                                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 picerube_ogc_fid_seq                                     |             0 |
 pinubank_ogc_fid_seq                                     |             0 |
 pinuresi_ogc_fid_seq                                     |             0 |
 ostrvirg                                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_944000                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_944000_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 piceglau                                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_944008                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_944008_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 picemari                                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_944016                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_944016_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 pinubank                                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_944032                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_944032_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 pinustrb                                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_944048                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_944048_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 mod44b_percent_tree_cover_sd                             |          1663 | pg_default
 pinuresi_pkey                                            |          1663 | pg_default
 pinuresi_wkb_geometry_geom_idx                           |          1663 | pg_default
 larilari_pkey                                            |          1663 | pg_default
 pinustrb_ogc_fid_seq                                     |             0 |
 mod44b_quality_rid_seq                                   |             0 |
 popubals_ogc_fid_seq                                     |             0 |
 popudelt_ogc_fid_seq                                     |             0 |
 popugran_ogc_fid_seq                                     |             0 |
 poputrem_ogc_fid_seq                                     |             0 |
 prunpens_ogc_fid_seq                                     |             0 |
 popudelt                                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 prunsero_ogc_fid_seq                                     |             0 |
 prunvirg_ogc_fid_seq                                     |             0 |
 queralba_ogc_fid_seq                                     |             0 |
 popugran                                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_944072                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_944072_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 poputrem                                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_944080                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_944080_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 prunpens                                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_944088                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_944088_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 prunsero                                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_944096                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_944096_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 prunvirg                                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_944104                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_944104_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 queralba                                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_944112                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_944112_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 querbico                                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_39041628                                        |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_39041628_index                                  |          1663 | pg_default
 popugran_pkey                                            |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_944064                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 popugran_wkb_geometry_geom_idx                           |          1663 | pg_default
 poputrem_pkey                                            |          1663 | pg_default
 extent_tight                                             |          1663 | pg_default
 quermacr                                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 querbico_ogc_fid_seq                                     |             0 |
 querrubr                                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 quermacr_ogc_fid_seq                                     |             0 |
 querrubr_ogc_fid_seq                                     |             0 |
 thujocci_ogc_fid_seq                                     |             0 |
 tiliamer_ogc_fid_seq                                     |             0 |
 tsugcana_ogc_fid_seq                                     |             0 |
 ulmuamer_ogc_fid_seq                                     |             0 |
 ulmurubr_ogc_fid_seq                                     |             0 |
 pg_toast_944136                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_944136_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 thujocci                                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_944144                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_944144_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 tiliamer                                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_944152                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_944152_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 tsugcana                                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_944160                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_944160_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 ulmuamer                                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_944168                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_944168_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 ulmurubr                                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_944176                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_944176_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q1_land_cover_type_4                                |          1663 | pg_default
 mod44b_quality_pkey                                      |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q1_land_cover_type_1_secondary_pkey                 |          1663 | pg_default
 quermacr_pkey                                            |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_11618_index                                     |          1663 | pg_default
 sql_implementation_info                                  |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_11608                                           |          1663 | pg_default
 ulmuthom_ogc_fid_seq                                     |             0 |
 pg_toast_943625                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_943633                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q1_land_cover_type_5_rid_seq                        |             0 |
 pg_toast_11608_index                                     |          1663 | pg_default
 inv_aer_tbe_gid_seq                                      |             0 |
 pg_toast_2606                                            |             0 |
 pg_toast_2606_index                                      |             0 |
 pg_index_indrelid_index                                  |             0 |
 pg_index_indexrelid_index                                |             0 |
 pg_conversion_oid_index                                  |             0 |
 pg_ts_parser_prsname_index                               |             0 |
 pg_ts_template_oid_index                                 |             0 |
 pg_attrdef_oid_index                                     |             0 |
 mod11a2_day_view_angl                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 extentTight_pkey                                         |             0 |
 ulmuthom                                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_944184                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 inv_aer_tbe                                              |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_2316728                                         |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_2316728_index                                   |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_trigger                                               |             0 |
 pg_shdescription                                         |          1664 | pg_global
 pg_largeobject                                           |             0 |
 tiges                                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_2319158                                         |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_4037776                                         |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_4037776_index                                   |          1663 | pg_default
 ec_met_stations_geom_gist                                |          1663 | pg_default
 ec_met_daily_pkey                                        |          1663 | pg_default
 ec_met_daily_id_idx                                      |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_943625_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 szone_veg_20k                                            |          1663 | pg_default
 mod11a2_clear_sky_nights_rid_seq                         |             0 |
 abiotiques_gid_seq                                       |             0 |
 pg_toast_2648078                                         |          1663 | pg_default
 dom_bio_20k                                              |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_2648089                                         |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_2648089_index                                   |          1663 | pg_default
 sdom_bio_20k                                             |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_2648102                                         |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_2648102_index                                   |          1663 | pg_default
 reg_eco_20k                                              |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_2648120                                         |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_2648120_index                                   |          1663 | pg_default
 sreg_eco_20k                                             |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_2648172                                         |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_2648172_index                                   |          1663 | pg_default
 dis_eco_20k                                              |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_2648420                                         |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_2648420_index                                   |          1663 | pg_default
 upays_reg_20k                                            |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_2650702                                         |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_2650702_index                                   |          1663 | pg_default
 abiotiques                                               |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_2650915                                         |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_2650915_index                                   |          1663 | pg_default
 de_20k                                                   |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_2598098_index                                   |          1663 | pg_default
 face                                                     |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_2601945                                         |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_2601945_index                                   |          1663 | pg_default
 node                                                     |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_87731634                                        |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q1_land_cover_type_5_pkey                           |          1663 | pg_default
 szone_veg_20k_pkey                                       |          1663 | pg_default
 dom_bio_20k_pkey                                         |          1663 | pg_default
 sql_features                                             |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_11603                                           |          1663 | pg_default
 face_face_id_seq                                         |             0 |
 de_20k_gid_seq                                           |             0 |
 pg_toast_11603_index                                     |          1663 | pg_default
 node_node_id_seq                                         |             0 |
 edge_data_edge_id_seq                                    |             0 |
 edge                                                     |             0 |
 layer_id_seq                                             |             0 |
 pg_toast_943588_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 topogeo_s_1                                              |             0 |
 pg_class_oid_index                                       |             0 |
 pg_class_relname_nsp_index                               |             0 |
 pg_toast_948545_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_2601956                                         |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd43a1_brdf_albedo_parameters_band_1                    |          1663 | pg_default
 mod44b_quality                                           |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_operator_oprname_l_r_n_index                          |             0 |
 mcd12q1_land_cover_type_5                                |          1663 | pg_default
 edge_data                                                |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_2601972                                         |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_attribute_relid_attnam_index                          |             0 |
 pg_attribute_relid_attnum_index                          |             0 |
 relation                                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_constraint_conname_nsp_index                          |             0 |
 pg_constraint_conrelid_index                             |             0 |
 pg_constraint_contypid_index                             |             0 |
 pg_constraint_oid_index                                  |             0 |
 pg_toast_44678379                                        |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_operator_oid_index                                    |             0 |
 mod13a1_500m_16_days_evi_rid_seq                         |             0 |
 pg_toast_44678379_index                                  |          1663 | pg_default
 de_20k_pkey                                              |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_1255_index                                      |             0 |
 de_20k_geom_gist                                         |          1663 | pg_default
 face_gist                                                |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_proc_oid_index                                        |             0 |
 pg_toast_943596_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948545                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_943944_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948623                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948623_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_11628_index                                     |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_11623_index                                     |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q1_land_cover_type_1_assessment_rid_seq             |             0 |
 pg_toast_943647_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_943633_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_943904_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_943653_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948711                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_943641_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_87731634_index                                  |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_4046710                                         |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_4046710_index                                   |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_event_trigger                                         |             0 |
 mod11a2_clear_sky_nights_pkey                            |          1663 | pg_default
 bdtq_20k_hydro_so_pkey                                   |          1663 | pg_default
 nhd_flowline_ny_pkey                                     |          1663 | pg_default
 nhd_flowline_ny_geom_gist                                |          1663 | pg_default
 sql_languages                                            |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_description                                           |             0 |
 pg_opclass                                               |             0 |
 pg_ts_template_tmplname_index                            |             0 |
 pg_extension_name_index                                  |             0 |
 mcd43a1_brdf_albedo_parameters_band_4_rid_seq            |             0 |
 pg_toast_943904                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_943653                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_943872_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_943912_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948711_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 carpcaro                                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_943920                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_943920_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948843                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948843_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948875_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd43a1_brdf_albedo_parameters_band_4                    |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_49837137                                        |          1663 | pg_default
 mod11a2_clear_sky_nights                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 mod13a1_500m_16_days_evi                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 mod13a1_500m_16_days_ndvi                                |          1663 | pg_default
 mod13a1_500m_16_days_nir_reflectance                     |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_49380044                                        |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_49380044_index                                  |          1663 | pg_default
 mod13a1_500m_16_days_mir_reflectance_rid_seq1            |             0 |
 enhancedwatercourse_on_sw                                |          1663 | pg_default
 mod13a1_500m_16_days_mir_reflectance_rid_seq             |             0 |
 pg_toast_948639                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948639_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 fourquadrants                                            |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948647                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948647_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 nb_hn_wb                                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948655                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd43a1_brdf_albedo_parameters_band_4_pkey               |          1663 | pg_default
 mod09a1_sur_refl_b06_gist_idx                            |          1663 | pg_default
 mod09a1_sur_refl_b07_gist_idx                            |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948907_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948529_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_38984340                                        |          1663 | pg_default
 mod11a2_day_view_time_rid_seq                            |             0 |
 pg_toast_38984340_index                                  |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948775                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948775_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_943792                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_943800_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_943928_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 nb_hn_wc                                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 nb_hn_wl                                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948671                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948671_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 mod09a1_sur_refl_b04                                     |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_20810947                                        |          1663 | pg_default
 mod09a1_sur_refl_b04_rid_seq                             |             0 |
 mod09a1_sur_refl_b05_rid_seq                             |             0 |
 pg_toast_20810947_index                                  |          1663 | pg_default
 nhd_flowline_me                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948695                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948695_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 nhd_flowline_nh                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 plr_environ_type                                         |             0 |
 pg_toast_948703                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948703_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_87771908                                        |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_87771908_index                                  |          1663 | pg_default
 relation_layer_id_topogeo_id_element_id_element_type_key |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q1_land_cover_type_1_assessment_pkey                |          1663 | pg_default
 idx_bdtq_20k_hydro_so_geom_3175                          |          1663 | pg_default
 r_typename                                               |             0 |
 r_version_type                                           |             0 |
 mod14a2_firemask_pkey                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_943792_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_943729_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 mod14a2_firemask_rid_seq                                 |             0 |
 pg_toast_943984_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_944064_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_944120                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 nhd_flowline_pa                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948719                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 mod11a2_day_view_time                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 nhd_surface_ny                                           |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948767                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948767_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 tigaveni                                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 popubals                                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_944056                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_944056_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_34972721                                        |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_34972721_index                                  |          1663 | pg_default
 localis_pkey                                             |          1663 | pg_default
 nhd_flowline_pa_pkey                                     |          1663 | pg_default
 layer_schema_name_table_name_feature_column_key          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_2319158_index                                   |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_3409100                                         |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_3409100_index                                   |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_944120_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 zone_veg_20k                                             |          1663 | pg_default
 mod09a1_sur_refl_b05                                     |          1663 | pg_default
 test                                                     |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_944128                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_944128_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 mod11a2_emis_31                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_944184_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_2644978                                         |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_2644978_index                                   |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_2648078_index                                   |          1663 | pg_default
 pee_maj_prov_ogc_fid_seq                                 |             0 |
 mod11a2_emis_31_rid_seq                                  |             0 |
 pg_toast_2598098                                         |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_2601956_index                                   |          1663 | pg_default
 mod11a2_lst_night_1km_rid_seq                            |             0 |
 mod11a2_qc_day_rid_seq                                   |             0 |
 mod14a2_firemask                                         |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_87789066                                        |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_87789066_index                                  |          1663 | pg_default
 mod11a2_lst_night_1km                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_88443574                                        |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_88443574_index                                  |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_89008277                                        |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_89008277_index                                  |          1663 | pg_default
 querbico_wkb_geometry_geom_idx                           |          1663 | pg_default
 sreg_eco_20k_pkey                                        |          1663 | pg_default
 quermacr_wkb_geometry_geom_idx                           |          1663 | pg_default
 pee_maj_prov_wkb_geometry_geom_idx                       |          1663 | pg_default
 mod11a2_emis_31_pkey                                     |          1663 | pg_default
 mod11a2_lst_night_1km_pkey                               |          1663 | pg_default
 mod14a2_qa_pkey                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_2601972_index                                   |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_49837137_index                                  |          1663 | pg_default
 mod09a1_sur_refl_b06_rid_seq                             |             0 |
 mod14a2_qa_rid_seq                                       |             0 |
 pg_toast_948655_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_25254823_index                                  |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948663                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_54247188                                        |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948663_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 bdtq_20k_hydro_so_geom_gist                              |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_948719_index                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_24477199                                        |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_24477199_index                                  |          1663 | pg_default
 mod14a2_qa                                               |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_38977959                                        |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_38977959_index                                  |          1663 | pg_default
 mod11a2_emis_32                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_87789090                                        |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_87789090_index                                  |          1663 | pg_default
 mod11a2_night_view_angl                                  |          1663 | pg_default
 mod11a2_emis_32_rid_seq                                  |             0 |
 mod11a2_night_view_angl_rid_seq                          |             0 |
 pg_toast_88444597                                        |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_88444597_index                                  |          1663 | pg_default
 mod11a2_qc_day                                           |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_3998534                                         |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_25254823                                        |          1663 | pg_default
 couif_pkey                                               |          1663 | pg_default
 ec_met_stations_pkey                                     |          1663 | pg_default
 betualle_wkb_geometry_geom_idx                           |          1663 | pg_default
 fagugran_wkb_geometry_geom_idx                           |          1663 | pg_default
 enhancedwatercourse_on_nw_pkey                           |          1663 | pg_default
 enhancedwatercourse_on_nw_geom_gist                      |          1663 | pg_default
 betupopu_pkey                                            |          1663 | pg_default
 betupopu_wkb_geometry_geom_idx                           |          1663 | pg_default
 picerube_pkey                                            |          1663 | pg_default
 picerube_wkb_geometry_geom_idx                           |          1663 | pg_default
 mod13a1_500m_16_days_evi_pkey                            |          1663 | pg_default
 mod13a1_500m_16_days_mir_reflectance_pkey                |          1663 | pg_default
 localis_geom_gist                                        |          1663 | pg_default
 mod09a1_sur_refl_b06_pkey                                |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q1_land_cover_type_1_assessment                     |          1663 | pg_default
 mod11a2_lst_day_1km                                      |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_87793212                                        |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_87793212_index                                  |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q1_land_cover_type_1_secondary                      |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q2_nbar_evi_onset_greenness_maximum                 |          1663 | pg_default
 mod11a2_night_view_time                                  |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_88450745                                        |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_88450745_index                                  |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q2_nbar_evi_onset_greenness_minimum                 |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_4562120                                         |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_4562120_index                                   |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_4657787                                         |          1663 | pg_default
 mod11a2_lst_day_1km_rid_seq                              |             0 |
 pg_toast_4657787_index                                   |          1663 | pg_default
 mod11a2_night_view_time_rid_seq                          |             0 |
 pg_toast_4750577                                         |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_4750577_index                                   |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q2_nbar_evi_onset_greenness_minimum_rid_seq         |             0 |
 pg_toast_25499325                                        |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q2_onset_greenness_decrease_rid_seq                 |             0 |
 mcd12q2_onset_greenness_increase_rid_seq                 |             0 |
 pg_toast_25499325_index                                  |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_89015705                                        |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_89015705_index                                  |          1663 | pg_default
 mod14a2_firemask_gist_idx                                |          1663 | pg_default
 mod14a2_qa_gist_idx                                      |          1663 | pg_default
 mod44b_cloud_pkey                                        |          1663 | pg_default
 bdtq_20k_hydro_lo_pkey                                   |          1663 | pg_default
 idx_bdtq_20k_hydro_lo_geom_3175                          |          1663 | pg_default
 cuttingline_pkey                                         |          1663 | pg_default
 cuttingline_geom_gist                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 enhancedwatercourse_on_ne_pkey                           |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_4856709                                         |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_4856709_index                                   |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_4963492                                         |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_4963492_index                                   |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_6270683                                         |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_6270683_index                                   |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_6286732                                         |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_6286732_index                                   |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd43a1_brdf_albedo_parameters_band_2                    |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_41869630                                        |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_41869630_index                                  |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd43a1_brdf_albedo_parameters_band_2_rid_seq            |             0 |
 quebec                                                   |          1663 | pg_default
 quebec_gid_seq                                           |             0 |
 pg_toast_40950832                                        |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_40950832_index                                  |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q1_land_cover_type_1                                |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q1_land_cover_type_3                                |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q2_onset_greenness_decrease                         |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q2_onset_greenness_increase                         |          1663 | pg_default
 mod09a1_sur_refl_b07                                     |          1663 | pg_default
 mod15a2_fpar_1km                                         |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_6727005                                         |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_6727005_index                                   |          1663 | pg_default
 mod11a2_qc_night                                         |          1663 | pg_default
 coffee                                                   |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_89193515                                        |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_89193515_index                                  |          1663 | pg_default
 enhancedwatercourse_on_ne_geom_gist                      |          1663 | pg_default
 enhancedwatercourse_on_sw_pkey                           |          1663 | pg_default
 mod14a2_firemask_ayear_idx                               |          1663 | pg_default
 acerrubr_wkb_geometry_geom_idx                           |          1663 | pg_default
 fraxamer_pkey                                            |          1663 | pg_default
 splitlines_pkey                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd43a1_brdf_albedo_parameters_band_2_pkey               |          1663 | pg_default
 mod13a1_500m_16_days_composite_day_of_the_year_pkey      |          1663 | pg_default
 quebec_geom_gist                                         |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_44220162                                        |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_44220162_index                                  |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_6286753                                         |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_6286753_index                                   |          1663 | pg_default
 mod13a1_500m_16_days_composite_day_of_the_year_rid_seq   |             0 |
 mod15a2_fpar_1km_rid_seq                                 |             0 |
 pg_toast_6386873                                         |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_6386873_index                                   |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_6649807                                         |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_6649807_index                                   |          1663 | pg_default
 coffee_fact_id_seq                                       |             0 |
 modis_c5_metadata                                        |          1663 | pg_default
 mod11a2_day_view_angl_rid_seq                            |             0 |
 mod11a2_qc_night_rid_seq                                 |             0 |
 pg_toast_7149251                                         |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_7149251_index                                   |          1663 | pg_default
 coad_quebec                                              |          1663 | pg_default
 coad_quebec_gid_seq                                      |             0 |
 pg_toast_89341520                                        |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q1_land_cover_type_1_assessment_gist_idx            |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_89341520_index                                  |          1663 | pg_default
 infogen_pkey                                             |          1663 | pg_default
 peucarto_pkey                                            |          1663 | pg_default
 peuobser_pkey                                            |          1663 | pg_default
 peuobser_ess_naipf_pkey                                  |          1663 | pg_default
 peuobser_etage_naipf_pkey                                |          1663 | pg_default
 de_pkey                                                  |          1663 | pg_default
 de_geom_gist                                             |          1663 | pg_default
 caryovat_pkey                                            |          1663 | pg_default
 caryovat_wkb_geometry_geom_idx                           |          1663 | pg_default
 popudelt_pkey                                            |          1663 | pg_default
 popudelt_wkb_geometry_geom_idx                           |          1663 | pg_default
 prunvirg_pkey                                            |          1663 | pg_default
 enhancedwatercourse_on_pkey                              |          1663 | pg_default
 area_pkey                                                |          1663 | pg_default
 bdtq_20k_hydro_lo_geom_gist                              |          1663 | pg_default
 enhancedwatercourse_on_fnc1_pkey                         |          1663 | pg_default
 enhancedwatercourse_on_fnc2_pkey                         |          1663 | pg_default
 enhancedwatercourse_on_fnc2_geom_gist                    |          1663 | pg_default
 enhancedwatercourse_on_fne_pkey                          |          1663 | pg_default
 enhancedwatercourse_on_fne_geom_gist                     |          1663 | pg_default
 enhancedwatercourse_on_fnw_pkey                          |          1663 | pg_default
 enhancedwatercourse_on_fnw_geom_gist                     |          1663 | pg_default
 nhn_bdtq_lines_quad1_pkey                                |          1663 | pg_default
 idx_nhn_bdtq_lines_quad1                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 enhancedwatercourse_on_fnc1_geom_gist                    |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q1_land_cover_type_1_assessment_ayear_idx           |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q1_land_cover_type_1_assessment_amonth_idx          |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q1_land_cover_type_1_assessment_aday_idx            |          1663 | pg_default
 coad_quebec_pkey                                         |          1663 | pg_default
 coad_quebec_geom_gist                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 mod17a3_gpp_1km                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_89209600                                        |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_89209600_index                                  |          1663 | pg_default
 enhancedwatercourse_on_se_geom_gist                      |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q1_land_cover_type_qc_pkey                          |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q2_dynamics_qc_pkey                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 nhd_flowline_vt_pkey                                     |          1663 | pg_default
 nhd_flowline_vt_geom_gist                                |          1663 | pg_default
 nhd_surface_ma_pkey                                      |          1663 | pg_default
 nhd_surface_ma_geom_gist                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 nhd_surface_me_pkey                                      |          1663 | pg_default
 nhd_surface_me_geom_gist                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 nhd_surface_nh_pkey                                      |          1663 | pg_default
 nhd_surface_nh_geom_gist                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 mod17a3_gpp_1km_rid_seq                                  |             0 |
 nhd_surface_vt_geom_gist                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 nhd_waterbody_pkey                                       |          1663 | pg_default
 nhd_waterbody_geom_gist                                  |          1663 | pg_default
 nhd_waterbody_me_pkey                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 nhd_waterbody_nh_pkey                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 nhd_waterbody_nh_geom_gist                               |          1663 | pg_default
 nhd_waterbody_ny_pkey                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 nhd_waterbody_ny_geom_gist                               |          1663 | pg_default
 nhd_waterbody_pa_pkey                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 nhd_waterbody_pa_geom_gist                               |          1663 | pg_default
 nhd_waterbody_vt_pkey                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 nhd_waterbody_vt_geom_gist                               |          1663 | pg_default
 idx_nhn_bdtq_polygons                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 nhn_regionhydro_pkey                                     |          1663 | pg_default
 nhn_bdtq_lines_quad2_pkey                                |          1663 | pg_default
 nhn_bdtq_lines_quad3_pkey                                |          1663 | pg_default
 idx_nhn_bdtq_lines_quad3                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 nhn_bdtq_lines_quad4_pkey                                |          1663 | pg_default
 idx_nhn_bdtq_lines_quad4                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 nhn_coursdeau_on_pkey                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 nhn_coursdeau_tn_pkey                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 nhn_regionhydro_on_pkey                                  |          1663 | pg_default
 nhn_regionhydro_tn_pkey                                  |          1663 | pg_default
 mod44b_percent_tree_cover_sd_pkey                        |          1663 | pg_default
 couresid_pkey                                            |          1663 | pg_default
 couregen_pkey                                            |          1663 | pg_default
 echantil_pkey                                            |          1663 | pg_default
 mod17a3_gpp_1km_pkey                                     |          1663 | pg_default
 mod17a3_gpp_npp_qc                                       |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_89219551                                        |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_89219551_index                                  |          1663 | pg_default
 mod09a1_sur_refl_b02                                     |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_11633794                                        |          1663 | pg_default
 mod09a1_sur_refl_b01_pkey                                |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_11633794_index                                  |          1663 | pg_default
 mod09a1_sur_refl_b03                                     |          1663 | pg_default
 mod09a1_sur_refl_b01_rid_seq                             |             0 |
 mod17a3_gpp_npp_qc_rid_seq                               |             0 |
 pg_toast_15939168                                        |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_15939168_index                                  |          1663 | pg_default
 mod09a1_sur_refl_b06                                     |          1663 | pg_default
 essdoreg_pkey                                            |          1663 | pg_default
 etudarbr_pkey                                            |          1663 | pg_default
 peuanter_pkey                                            |          1663 | pg_default
 peucarto_ess_naipf_pkey                                  |          1663 | pg_default
 peucarto_etage_naipf_pkey                                |          1663 | pg_default
 rayons_pkey                                              |          1663 | pg_default
 mod09a1_sur_refl_b01_gist_idx                            |          1663 | pg_default
 mod09a1_sur_refl_b01_ayear_idx                           |          1663 | pg_default
 mod09a1_sur_refl_b02_rid_seq                             |             0 |
 mod09a1_sur_refl_b01_amonth_idx                          |          1663 | pg_default
 mod09a1_sur_refl_b03_rid_seq                             |             0 |
 mod09a1_sur_refl_b01_aday_idx                            |          1663 | pg_default
 mod17a3_gpp__npp_qc_pkey                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 mod09a1_sur_refl_b02_pkey                                |          1663 | pg_default
 mod09a1_sur_refl_b02_gist_idx                            |          1663 | pg_default
 mod09a1_sur_refl_b02_ayear_idx                           |          1663 | pg_default
 mod09a1_sur_refl_b02_amonth_idx                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_7189384                                         |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_7189384_index                                   |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd43a1_brdf_albedo_parameters_band_3_rid_seq            |             0 |
 pg_toast_46681873                                        |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_46681873_index                                  |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd43a1_brdf_albedo_parameters_band_3                    |          1663 | pg_default
 mod17a3_npp_1km_rid_seq                                  |             0 |
 pg_toast_46367687                                        |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_46367687_index                                  |          1663 | pg_default
 mod17a3_npp_1km                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 ic_stations_gid_seq                                      |             0 |
 pg_toast_89228054                                        |          1663 | pg_default
 station_pkey                                             |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_89228054_index                                  |          1663 | pg_default
 ic_stations                                              |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_40950849                                        |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_40950849_index                                  |          1663 | pg_default
 acersacc_pkey                                            |          1663 | pg_default
 acersacc_wkb_geometry_geom_idx                           |          1663 | pg_default
 acersacr_pkey                                            |          1663 | pg_default
 carpcaro_wkb_geometry_geom_idx                           |          1663 | pg_default
 fraxamer_wkb_geometry_geom_idx                           |          1663 | pg_default
 acersacr_wkb_geometry_geom_idx                           |          1663 | pg_default
 carycord_pkey                                            |          1663 | pg_default
 fraxnigr_pkey                                            |          1663 | pg_default
 fraxpenn_pkey                                            |          1663 | pg_default
 fraxpenn_wkb_geometry_geom_idx                           |          1663 | pg_default
 juglcine_pkey                                            |          1663 | pg_default
 juglcine_wkb_geometry_geom_idx                           |          1663 | pg_default
 larilari_wkb_geometry_geom_idx                           |          1663 | pg_default
 ostrvirg_pkey                                            |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_42329991                                        |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_42329991_index                                  |          1663 | pg_default
 mod13a1_500m_16_days_mir_reflectance                     |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd43a1_brdf_albedo_parameters_band_5_rid_seq            |             0 |
 mcd43a1_brdf_albedo_parameters_band_6_rid_seq            |             0 |
 arbres_gid_seq                                           |             0 |
 pg_toast_50040009                                        |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_50040009_index                                  |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd43a1_brdf_albedo_parameters_band_5                    |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_51748158                                        |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_51748158_index                                  |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd43a1_brdf_albedo_parameters_band_6                    |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_51775640                                        |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_51775640_index                                  |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd43a1_brdf_albedo_parameters_shape_indicators          |          1663 | pg_default
 arbres                                                   |          1663 | pg_default
 ostrvirg_wkb_geometry_geom_idx                           |          1663 | pg_default
 piceglau_pkey                                            |          1663 | pg_default
 piceglau_wkb_geometry_geom_idx                           |          1663 | pg_default
 picemari_pkey                                            |          1663 | pg_default
 pinubank_pkey                                            |          1663 | pg_default
 pinubank_wkb_geometry_geom_idx                           |          1663 | pg_default
 pinustrb_pkey                                            |          1663 | pg_default
 pinustrb_wkb_geometry_geom_idx                           |          1663 | pg_default
 localis_idx                                              |          1663 | pg_default
 mod13a1_500m_16_days_mir_reflectance_pkey1               |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd43a1_brdf_albedo_parameters_band_5_pkey               |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd43a1_brdf_albedo_parameters_band_6_pkey               |          1663 | pg_default
 arbres_pkey                                              |          1663 | pg_default
 couif_idx                                                |          1663 | pg_default
 couregen_idx                                             |          1663 | pg_default
 infogen_idx                                              |          1663 | pg_default
 mort_plot_idx                                            |          1663 | pg_default
 peuanter_idx                                             |          1663 | pg_default
 peucarto_idx                                             |          1663 | pg_default
 peuobser_idx                                             |          1663 | pg_default
 mod13a1_500m_16_days_pixel_reliability                   |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_52917769                                        |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_52917769_index                                  |          1663 | pg_default
 mod13a1_500m_16_days_pixel_reliability_rid_seq           |             0 |
 mod13a1_500m_16_days_red_reflectance_rid_seq             |             0 |
 mcd43a1_brdf_albedo_parameters_band_7_rid_seq            |             0 |
 mcd43a1_brdf_albedo_parameters_band_7                    |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_51800457                                        |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_51800457_index                                  |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q1_land_cover_type_4_pkey                           |          1663 | pg_default
 poputrem_wkb_geometry_geom_idx                           |          1663 | pg_default
 prunpens_pkey                                            |          1663 | pg_default
 prunpens_wkb_geometry_geom_idx                           |          1663 | pg_default
 prunsero_pkey                                            |          1663 | pg_default
 prunvirg_wkb_geometry_geom_idx                           |          1663 | pg_default
 queralba_pkey                                            |          1663 | pg_default
 queralba_wkb_geometry_geom_idx                           |          1663 | pg_default
 querrubr_pkey                                            |          1663 | pg_default
 querrubr_wkb_geometry_geom_idx                           |          1663 | pg_default
 thujocci_pkey                                            |          1663 | pg_default
 thujocci_wkb_geometry_geom_idx                           |          1663 | pg_default
 tiliamer_pkey                                            |          1663 | pg_default
 tiliamer_wkb_geometry_geom_idx                           |          1663 | pg_default
 tsugcana_pkey                                            |          1663 | pg_default
 ulmuamer_pkey                                            |          1663 | pg_default
 mod13a1_500m_16_days_pixel_reliability_pkey              |          1663 | pg_default
 ulmuamer_wkb_geometry_geom_idx                           |          1663 | pg_default
 ulmurubr_pkey                                            |          1663 | pg_default
 ulmurubr_wkb_geometry_geom_idx                           |          1663 | pg_default
 petcarottes_pkey                                         |          1663 | pg_default
 betupapy_pkey                                            |          1663 | pg_default
 betupapy_wkb_geometry_geom_idx                           |          1663 | pg_default
 splitextent_pkey                                         |          1663 | pg_default
 ulmuthom_pkey                                            |          1663 | pg_default
 ulmuthom_wkb_geometry_geom_idx                           |          1663 | pg_default
 inv_aer_tbe_pkey                                         |          1663 | pg_default
 inv_aer_tbe_idx                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_54247188_index                                  |          1663 | pg_default
 mod13a1_500m_16_days_red_reflectance_pkey                |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd43a1_brdf_albedo_parameters_band_7_pkey               |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_71648983                                        |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_71648983_index                                  |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd43a1_brdf_albedo_parameters_nir                       |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_71614032                                        |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_71614032_index                                  |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd43a1_brdf_albedo_parameters_vis                       |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_71626083                                        |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_71626083_index                                  |          1663 | pg_default
 mod13a1_500m_16_days_red_reflectance                     |          1663 | pg_default
 sdom_bio_20k_pkey                                        |          1663 | pg_default
 reg_eco_20k_pkey                                         |          1663 | pg_default
 dis_eco_20k_pkey                                         |          1663 | pg_default
 upays_reg_20k_pkey                                       |          1663 | pg_default
 mod13a1_500m_16_days_relative_azimuth_angle              |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_56021369                                        |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_56021369_index                                  |          1663 | pg_default
 mod13a1_500m_16_days_sun_zenith_angle                    |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd43a1_brdf_albedo_parameters_nir_rid_seq               |             0 |
 pg_toast_63071532                                        |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_63071532_index                                  |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd43a1_brdf_albedo_parameters_shortwave                 |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd43a1_brdf_albedo_parameters_nir_pkey                  |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd43a1_brdf_albedo_parameters_shape_indicators_pkey     |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd43a1_brdf_albedo_parameters_shape_indicators_rid_seq  |             0 |
 mcd43a1_brdf_albedo_parameters_vis_pkey                  |          1663 | pg_default
 mod13a1_500m_16_days_relative_azimuth_angle_pkey         |          1663 | pg_default
 mod13a1_500m_16_days_relative_azimuth_angle_rid_seq      |             0 |
 mod13a1_500m_16_days_sun_zenith_angle_pkey               |          1663 | pg_default
 mod13a1_500m_16_days_sun_zenith_angle_rid_seq            |             0 |
 mcd43a1_brdf_albedo_parameters_vis_rid_seq               |             0 |
 mcd43a1_brdf_albedo_parameters_shortwave_rid_seq         |             0 |
 mcd43a1_brdf_albedo_parameters_shortwave_pkey            |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_71637836                                        |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_71637836_index                                  |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_64169249                                        |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_64169249_index                                  |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_64622394                                        |          1663 | pg_default
 pg_toast_64622394_index                                  |          1663 | pg_default
 abiotiques_pkey                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q2_nbar_evi_area                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q1_land_cover_type_1_rid_seq                        |             0 |
 mcd12q2_dynamics_qc_rid_seq                              |             0 |
 mcd12q2_nbar_evi_area_rid_seq                            |             0 |
 mcd12q2_nbar_evi_onset_greenness_maximum_rid_seq         |             0 |
 mcd12q2_onset_greenness_maximum_rid_seq                  |             0 |
 mcd12q2_onset_greenness_minimum_rid_seq                  |             0 |
 mod09a1_sur_refl_b07_rid_seq                             |             0 |
 mod13a1_500m_16_days_blue_reflectance_rid_seq            |             0 |
 mod13a1_500m_16_days_ndvi_rid_seq                        |             0 |
 mod13a1_500m_16_days_vi_quality_rid_seq                  |             0 |
 mcd12q2_onset_greenness_maximum                          |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q2_onset_greenness_minimum                          |          1663 | pg_default
 mod09a1_sur_refl_b01                                     |          1663 | pg_default
 mod09a1_sur_refl_b07_ayear_idx                           |          1663 | pg_default
 mod09a1_sur_refl_b07_amonth_idx                          |          1663 | pg_default
 mod13a1_500m_16_days_blue_reflectance                    |          1663 | pg_default
 mod09a1_sur_refl_b07_aday_idx                            |          1663 | pg_default
 mod13a1_500m_16_days_blue_reflectance_pkey               |          1663 | pg_default
 mod13a1_500m_16_days_ndvi_pkey                           |          1663 | pg_default
 mod13a1_500m_16_days_vi_quality_pkey                     |          1663 | pg_default
 mod13a1_500m_16_days_view_zenith_angle_pkey              |          1663 | pg_default
 mod13a1_500m_16_days_composite_day_of_the_year           |          1663 | pg_default
 mod13a1_500m_16_days_vi_quality                          |          1663 | pg_default
 mod13a1_500m_16_days_view_zenith_angle                   |          1663 | pg_default
 mod13a1_500m_16_days_view_zenith_angle_rid_seq           |             0 |
 mod15a2_fparextra_qc_rid_seq                             |             0 |
 mod15a2_fparlai_qc_rid_seq                               |             0 |
 mod15a2_fparstddev_1km_rid_seq                           |             0 |
 mod15a2_lai_1km_rid_seq                                  |             0 |
 mod15a2_laistddev_1km_rid_seq                            |             0 |
 face_primary_key                                         |          1663 | pg_default
 edge_data_pkey                                           |          1663 | pg_default
 node_primary_key                                         |          1663 | pg_default
 node_gist                                                |          1663 | pg_default
 edge_gist                                                |          1663 | pg_default
 edge_left_face_idx                                       |          1663 | pg_default
 edge_right_face_idx                                      |          1663 | pg_default
 edge_start_node_idx                                      |          1663 | pg_default
 mod15a2_fparextra_qc                                     |          1663 | pg_default
 mod15a2_fparlai_qc                                       |          1663 | pg_default
 mod15a2_fparstddev_1km                                   |          1663 | pg_default
 mod15a2_lai_1km                                          |          1663 | pg_default
 mod15a2_laistddev_1km                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 enhancedwatercourse_on_sw_geom_gist                      |          1663 | pg_default
 enhancedwatercourse_on_nc_geom_gist                      |          1663 | pg_default
 fourquadrants_pkey                                       |          1663 | pg_default
 idx_fourquadrants                                        |          1663 | pg_default
 fourquadrants_geom_gist                                  |          1663 | pg_default
 nb_hn_wb_pkey                                            |          1663 | pg_default
 nb_hn_wb_geom_gist                                       |          1663 | pg_default
 nhd_flowline_me_pkey                                     |          1663 | pg_default
 nhd_flowline_me_geom_gist                                |          1663 | pg_default
 nb_hn_wc_pkey                                            |          1663 | pg_default
 nb_hn_wc_geom_gist                                       |          1663 | pg_default
 mod11a2_day_view_time_pkey                               |          1663 | pg_default
 nb_hn_wl_pkey                                            |          1663 | pg_default
 nb_hn_wl_geom_gist                                       |          1663 | pg_default
 nhd_flowline_ma_geom_gist                                |          1663 | pg_default
 mod09a1_sur_refl_b04_pkey                                |          1663 | pg_default
 nhd_flowline_nh_pkey                                     |          1663 | pg_default
 nhd_flowline_nh_geom_gist                                |          1663 | pg_default
 nhd_flowline_pa_geom_gist                                |          1663 | pg_default
 nhd_surface_ny_pkey                                      |          1663 | pg_default
 nhd_surface_ny_geom_gist                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 nhd_waterbody_me_geom_gist                               |          1663 | pg_default
 idx_nhn_bdtq_lines_quad2                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 dic_pkey                                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 us_for_4e_ieqm_pkey                                      |          1663 | pg_default
 us_for_4e_ieqm_geom_gist                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 tigaveni_pkey                                            |          1663 | pg_default
 carycord_wkb_geometry_geom_idx                           |          1663 | pg_default
 fraxnigr_wkb_geometry_geom_idx                           |          1663 | pg_default
 juglnigr_pkey                                            |          1663 | pg_default
 juglnigr_wkb_geometry_geom_idx                           |          1663 | pg_default
 picemari_wkb_geometry_geom_idx                           |          1663 | pg_default
 popubals_pkey                                            |          1663 | pg_default
 popubals_wkb_geometry_geom_idx                           |          1663 | pg_default
 prunsero_wkb_geometry_geom_idx                           |          1663 | pg_default
 querbico_pkey                                            |          1663 | pg_default
 pee_maj_prov_pkey                                        |          1663 | pg_default
 tsugcana_wkb_geometry_geom_idx                           |          1663 | pg_default
 mod11a2_qc_day_pkey                                      |          1663 | pg_default
 mod09a1_sur_refl_b05_pkey                                |          1663 | pg_default
 filename_idx                                             |          1663 | pg_default
 tiges_pkey                                               |          1663 | pg_default
 zone_veg_20k_pkey                                        |          1663 | pg_default
 edge_end_node_idx                                        |          1663 | pg_default
 mod11a2_emis_32_pkey                                     |          1663 | pg_default
 mod11a2_night_view_angl_pkey                             |          1663 | pg_default
 mod11a2_lst_day_1km_pkey                                 |          1663 | pg_default
 mod11a2_night_view_time_pkey                             |          1663 | pg_default
 mod11a2_qc_night_pkey                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q2_nbar_evi_onset_greenness_minimum_pkey            |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q2_onset_greenness_decrease_pkey                    |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd12q2_onset_greenness_increase_pkey                    |          1663 | pg_default
 quebec_pkey                                              |          1663 | pg_default
 mod15a2_fpar_1km_pkey                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 coffee_pkey                                              |          1663 | pg_default
 mod09a1_sur_refl_b02_aday_idx                            |          1663 | pg_default
 mod09a1_sur_refl_b03_pkey                                |          1663 | pg_default
 mod09a1_sur_refl_b03_ayear_idx                           |          1663 | pg_default
 mod15a2_laistddev_1km_ayear_idx                          |          1663 | pg_default
 mcd43a1_brdf_albedo_parameters_band_3_pkey               |          1663 | pg_default
 mod17a3_npp_1km_pkey                                     |          1663 | pg_default
 ic_stations_pkey                                         |          1663 | pg_default
 ic_stations_geom_gist                                    |          1663 | pg_default
 mod09a1_sur_refl_b03_amonth_idx                          |          1663 | pg_default
 mod09a1_sur_refl_b03_aday_idx                            |          1663 | pg_default
 mod09a1_sur_refl_b04_ayear_idx                           |          1663 | pg_default
 mod09a1_sur_refl_b04_amonth_idx                          |          1663 | pg_default
 mod09a1_sur_refl_b04_aday_idx                            |          1663 | pg_default
 mod09a1_sur_refl_b05_ayear_idx                           |          1663 | pg_default
(1613 lignes)

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

Date:
Guillaume Drolet wrote:

>>> Thanks Laurenz. I tried your suggestion:
>>>
>>> psql -U postgres -c "ALTER DATABASE mydb SET TABLESPACE pg_default;"
>>>
>>> I get this message:
>>> ERROR:  some relations of database "mortalite" are already in tablespace "pg_default"
>>> HINT : You must move them back to the database's default tablespace before using this command.
>>>
>>> But if I do "SHOW default_tablespace;" in mydb, it showed "pg_default" as the default tablespace.
>>>
>>> So I tried changing it back to the tablespace I want to get rid of to subsequently moved everything
>>> back there so that ultimately, it lets me move everything to pg_default:
>>> ALTER DATABASE mydb SET default_tablespace = diamonds;
>>>
>>> And then:
>>> psql -U postgres -c "ALTER DATABASE mydb SET TABLESPACE diamonds;"
>>>
>>> ALTER DATABASE is issued but nothing gets physically moved to diamonds. Why?
>>
>> I guess the problem is that you already moved a lot of tables around.
>>
>> Could you connect to the database and try the following:

>> SELECT t.relname, t.reltablespace, sp.spcname
>> FROM pg_class t LEFT JOIN
>>      pg_tablespace sp ON sp.oid = t.reltablespace;

>                          relname                          | reltablespace |  spcname
> ----------------------------------------------------------+---------------+------------
[...]
>  mod09a1_sur_refl_b05_amonth_idx                          |          1663 | pg_default
>  mod44b_cloud_rid_seq                                     |             0 |
>  pg_toast_2619                                            |             0 |
>  pg_type                                                  |             0 |
>  pg_authid_rolname_index                                  |          1664 | pg_global
>  pg_authid_oid_index                                      |          1664 | pg_global
[...]

Like Tom suggested, you should move the tables from "pg_default" back to the database's
default tablespace and then use ALTER DATABASE to move the database tablespace.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

Re: Sequences not moved to new tablespace

Date:
On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 10:32:42AM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> For implementation reasons, ALTER DATABASE SET TABLESPACE refuses the
> case where the database already has some tables that have been explicitly
> placed into that tablespace.  (I forget the exact reason for this, but
> it's got something to do with needing to preserve a distinction between
> tables that have had a tablespace explicitly assigned and those that
> are just inheriting the database's default tablespace.)  So the best
> bet at this point seems to be to move everything back to the database's
> original tablespace and then use ALTER DATABASE SET TABLESPACE.

FYI, I added docs for this to the 9.5 ALTER DATABASE manual page:

   The fourth form changes the default tablespace of the database.
   Only the database owner or a superuser can do this; you must also have
   create privilege for the new tablespace.  This command physically moves
   any tables or indexes in the database's old default tablespace to the
   new tablespace.  The new default tablespace must be empty for this
   database, and no one can be connected to the database.  Tables and
   indexes in non-default tablespaces are unaffected.

  + Everyone has their own god. +