documentation for lo_* functions

From
Pawel Veselov
Date:
Hi.

Where is the proper documentation for lo_* functions (e.g. lo_open) that are available as SQL functions? I see libpq functions documented in /static/lo-interfaces.html, but not the SQL ones (from pg_catalog).

Thank you,
  Pawel.

Re: documentation for lo_* functions

From
Dmitriy Igrishin
Date:
Hello Pawel,

Hi.

Where is the proper documentation for lo_* functions (e.g. lo_open) that are available as SQL functions? I see libpq functions documented in /static/lo-interfaces.html, but not the SQL ones (from pg_catalog).
"There are additional server-side functions corresponding to each of the client-side functions described earlier; indeed, for the most part the client-side functions are simply interfaces to the equivalent server-side functions."

--
// Dmitriy.