"can not able to find scan Function For making NoDB"

From
Gaurav Kumar
Date:
Sir,

I am working on NoDB But In debug mode of eclipse, i am not able to
find scan function that is used for loading a table.

Please help me i am not able to go ahead.

Regards,

gaurav kumar

Re: "can not able to find scan Function For making NoDB"

From
Adrian Klaver
Date:
On 10/24/2014 11:13 AM, Gaurav Kumar wrote:
> Sir,
>
> I am working on NoDB But In debug mode of eclipse, i am not able to find
> scan function that is used for loading a table.
>
> Please help me i am not able to go ahead.

This is the Postgres list. I think you need to find the NoDB list.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com