Pgpool Setup inquiry - Configuration concerns

From
"Burgess, Freddie"
Environment: PostgreSQL 9.3.3 on RHEL 6.4

We have already configured streaming replication in our environment. We have a master/primary and two standby server configuration. Our next task requires us to configure and install pgpool.

we want to leverage the installer:  installer-pg93-3.3.3.tar.gz

Will running this installer intuitively reason that replication is already configured and running on the three nodes and just perform the remaining required components of the setup?

thanks

Freddie