Auditing Code - Fortify

From
Dev Kumkar
Date:
Is Fortify supported for PostgreSQL?

Any auditing tool which you suggest to check the schema design, roles and functions and other aspects?

I have used fortify for oracle and sybase, but just not sure about postgreSQL?

Can anyone provide some pointers here and if not Fortify then any such tool?

Regards...

Re: Auditing Code - Fortify

From
John R Pierce
Date:
On 3/26/2014 12:42 PM, Dev Kumkar wrote:
> Is Fortify supported for PostgreSQL?

why don't you ask the Fortify vendor ?

Re: Auditing Code - Fortify

From