Support for Foreign keys with arrays

From
itishree sukla
Date:
Hello Every one,

I have a requirement for support for foreign keys with arrays, which is not there in postgresql 9.2, however it is in development for 9.3, i can see there is some thread saying patch is available, can any one please help me to get the patch, or any other work around by which we can achieve this.

Regards,
Itishree

Re: Support for Foreign keys with arrays

From
Michael Paquier
Date:
On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 6:26 PM, itishree sukla <itishree.sukla@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Every one,
>
> I have a requirement for support for foreign keys with arrays, which is not
> there in postgresql 9.2, however it is in development for 9.3, i can see
> there is some thread saying patch is available, can any one please help me
> to get the patch, or any other work around by which we can achieve this.
The patch is available in a previous commit fest:
The discussion finished about concerns with performance, and did not go further.
--
Michael

Re: Support for Foreign keys with arrays

From
itishree sukla
Date:
Thanks, not sure how to download and apply this patch, not getting any down load link. ?

On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 9:16 AM, Michael Paquier <michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 6:26 PM, itishree sukla <itishree.sukla@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Every one,
>
> I have a requirement for support for foreign keys with arrays, which is not
> there in postgresql 9.2, however it is in development for 9.3, i can see
> there is some thread saying patch is available, can any one please help me
> to get the patch, or any other work around by which we can achieve this.
The patch is available in a previous commit fest:
The discussion finished about concerns with performance, and did not go further.
--
Michael

Re: Support for Foreign keys with arrays

From
Michael Paquier
Date:
On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 3:10 PM, itishree sukla
<itishree.sukla@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks, not sure how to download and apply this patch, not getting any down
> load link. ?
In the section "Comments", some of the lines are referred by "patch".
Click on the latest one. You will be redirected to the email where the
patch is included and will be able to download it directly from there.
--
Michael