Character set display

From
AI Rumman
Date:
Hi,

I got a data like:
AHrühn

And I need the output like:
  AHrühn

The DB is running with UTF8 on Postgresql 9.2.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Re: Character set display

From
John R Pierce
Date:
On 4/9/2013 10:37 AM, AI Rumman wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I got a data like:
> AHrühn
>
> And I need the output like:
>   AHrühn
>
> The DB is running with UTF8 on Postgresql 9.2.
>
> Any help will be appreciated.
>
> Thanks.

when/where are you getting this?   in a terminal session?  from a web
app?   is your terminal session (or web app) configured to use UTF8 ?

what exactly do you mean by 'I have a data like ....'  ?

what OS is this on?

Re: Character set display

From
gregoryrevilla
Date:
Sorry may be it is not an appropriate question directly for this topic but
how to make my app configured to use UTF8?
Thank you

-----
Help for app promoters https://cpimobi.com  ***
--
Sent from: http://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-general-f1843780.html

Re: Character set display

From
Pavel Stehule
Date:
Hi

Sorry may be it is not an appropriate question directly for this topic but
how to make my app configured to use UTF8?
Thank you

what doesn't work? Can you send more informations?

Regards

Pavel

-----