Windows Phone/Postgresql

From
Bret Stern
Date:
I'm thinking about picking up a new windows phone, and
would like to connect to a postgresql server from the
phone.

Anyone have some how-to links.

I've done some initial Google searches, and found some
leads, but hoping to draw on some experience in the group.

Regards,

Bret Stern

Re: Windows Phone/Postgresql

From
Torello Querci
Date:
Are you try with npgsql?

I used it with minor changes with mono for android and I was able to connect to PG database.

Best Regards

I'm thinking about picking up a new windows phone, and
would like to connect to a postgresql server from the
phone.

Anyone have some how-to links.

I've done some initial Google searches, and found some
leads, but hoping to draw on some experience in the group.

Regards,

Bret Stern

Re: Windows Phone/Postgresql

From
NickJonas
Date:
IDK, but I want to know what is the answer, so, Bumb!