PgAdmin question (maybe off topic)

From
Edson Richter
Date:
Dear list,

When using PgAdmin on Windows 7 (64bit), sometimes I can manage indexes, sometimes cannot.
Example (can manage indexes normally):

Cannot manage indexes at all:

Must be something related to the table - but it is not permission.

The very same user has the right to execute

drop  index ix_localidade;

without any error or trouble. The user has "superuser" rights and is owner of all tables and indexes in this database.

Can you please clarify what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,

Edson Richter

Attachment

Re: PgAdmin question (maybe off topic)

From
Guillaume Lelarge
Date:
On Tue, 2012-12-11 at 18:13 -0200, Edson Richter wrote:
> Dear list,
>
> When using PgAdmin on Windows 7 (64bit), sometimes I can manage indexes,
> sometimes cannot.
> Example (can manage indexes normally):
>

> Cannot manage indexes at all:
>

> Must be something related to the table - but it is not permission.
>
> The very same user has the right to execute
>
> drop  index ix_localidade;
>
> without any error or trouble. The user has "superuser" rights and is
> owner of all tables and indexes in this database.
>
> Can you please clarify what I'm doing wrong?

I don't see anything wrong. Is it possible to get the schema of these
two tables, to try to reproduce your issue?

--
Guillaume
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info