Chang wal block size and database block size in Windows

From
classical_89
Date:
Hi everyone , I work with PostgreSQL on Windows XP . I want to ask you
something .How can i change Postgres wal block size and database block size
in Windows ?.I had tried search in postgresql.conf but seem these params not
list in this file , i think it would be place at somewhere

Re: Chang wal block size and database block size in Windows

Date:
classical_89 <luongnx512@gmail.com> writes:
> Hi everyone , I work with PostgreSQL on Windows XP . I want to ask you
> something .How can i change Postgres wal block size and database block size
> in Windows ?

You'd need to recompile from source, and tell the configure script
which block size you want.  (It looks like the MSVC build scripts
know how to set this, but I have no idea exactly how to set the
blocksize option with them.)

By and large, people haven't found that adjusting these values buys
a whole lot, which is why we've never bothered to make them adjustable
short of source-code changes.

            regards, tom lane