.Net/C# - How to use Entity Framework Code First with Npgsql?

From
Hermano Cabral
Date:
Howdy folks,

Does anyone know if its possible to use entity framework code first with the npgsql connector? I know devart's connector does the job, but I'm low on funds for this project and their stuff is not cheap.

Any help would be appreciated.

Re: .Net/C# - How to use Entity Framework Code First with Npgsql?

From
"Albe Laurenz"
Date:
Hermano Cabral wrote:
> Does anyone know if its possible to use entity framework code first with the npgsql connector? I know
> devart's connector does the job, but I'm low on funds for this project and their stuff is not cheap.

Yes, Npgsql supports Entity Framework.

For questions concerning Npgsql, it's best to write to
the forum:
http://pgfoundry.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=518

Yours,
Laurenz Albe