pg_log is 2 hours ahead ???

From
Andreas
Date:
Hi,

I'm running a PG 9.1.3 on OpenSuse 12.1.
I found that pg_log is 2 hours ahead though   date   on the console
shows the right date and time.
I have the ntp daemon watching the system's time every 60 minutes so
this shouldn't be an issue.

The time in PG's logfiles filenames as well as the timestamps within the
logs are 2 hours ahead.

How can I fix this?

Re: pg_log is 2 hours ahead ???

From
Steve Crawford
Date:
On 05/23/2012 04:11 PM, Andreas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm running a PG 9.1.3 on OpenSuse 12.1.
> I found that pg_log is 2 hours ahead though   date   on the console
> shows the right date and time.
> I have the ntp daemon watching the system's time every 60 minutes so
> this shouldn't be an issue.
>
> The time in PG's logfiles filenames as well as the timestamps within
> the logs are 2 hours ahead.
>
> How can I fix this?

show log_timezone;

If not what you want, update it in postgresql.conf

Cheers,
Steve