Bitrock XML Source

From
Greg Simpson
Date:
Greetings,

I am trying to get the source XML file for the PostgreSQL installer. This is the BitRock InstallBuilder XML file.
Can anyone direct me to the proper place to obtain this installer file?

Thank you,
Greg

Re: Bitrock XML Source

From
John R Pierce
Date:
On 05/21/12 11:03 PM, Greg Simpson wrote:
> I am trying to get the source XML file for the PostgreSQL installer.
> This is the BitRock InstallBuilder XML file.
> Can anyone direct me to the proper place to obtain this installer file?

the Windows installer?  thats produced by EnterpriseDB, and I don't
think they've open sourced it.

Re: Bitrock XML Source

From
Magnus Hagander
Date:
On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 2:24 AM, John R Pierce <pierce@hogranch.com> wrote:
> On 05/21/12 11:03 PM, Greg Simpson wrote:
>>
>> I am trying to get the source XML file for the PostgreSQL installer. This
>> is the BitRock InstallBuilder XML file.
>> Can anyone direct me to the proper place to obtain this installer file?
>

> the Windows installer?  thats produced by EnterpriseDB, and I don't think
> they've open sourced it.

It used to be opensource, but EnterpriseDB have since closed-sourced
it. Or at least some kind of hybrid. It sometimes gets updates at
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=edb-installers.git;a=summary, but
I don't believe it always does - right now the last thing that
happened in the repo was 5 months ago.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/