postgres Windows distribution - openssl support

From
Evert Koks
Date:
Dear Postgres developers

I installed the windows version of postgres database 8.4.9-1. Our use of the postgres database is limited to this version.
The question is whether this version has support for openssl or not.
If this is not the case, is it true that it must be added by recompiling from source with the -with-openssl flag?

The compilation flags for my distribution are:
PS C:\Program Files (x86)\PostgreSQL\8.4\bin> .\pg_config.exe --configure
--enable-thread-safety --enable-integer-datetimes --enable-nls --with-ldap --with-ossp-uuid --with-libxml --with-libxslt
 --with-krb5 --with-tcl --with-perl --with-python

Thank you!

Re: postgres Windows distribution - openssl support

From
Craig Ringer
Date:
On 17/01/2012 12:23 AM, Evert Koks wrote:
> Dear Postgres developers
>
> I installed the windows version of postgres database 8.4.9-1. Our use
> of the postgres database is limited to this version.
> The question is whether this version has support for openssl or not.

Windows versions of PostgreSQL distributed as the EnterpriseDB One-click
installers do support SSL, yes.

--
Craig Ringer